Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly May 2023
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted
Which weekend is this show going to take place?

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
The next show (#78) will be May 20 & 21, 2023.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Thank you, sir. I plan on attending! See you there.

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
me too!

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
SciFi Cards will be there. And P76 will be exclusive to the show.

Does anyone know if a evening get together after the dinner is planned? I tried emailing Batman, but it errored out, and I know this is his busy season.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After a little hiatus, Eileen and I will be setting up at the May 2023 show.

Looking forward to seeing all our friends again.

Mike.

Posts: 67 | Location: NC | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately I will miss my first Philly show in over 20 years as my youngest daughter is getting married that weekend. Roxanne and Harris said we could hold the wedding at the show but my daughter Megan was not onboard with that option. Have fun see everyone in the fall!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Batman:

Unfortunately I will miss my first Philly show in over 20 years as my youngest daughter is getting married that weekend.

/QUOTE]

Get your priorities right, who is going to hang the banner up?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

Get your priorities right, who is going to hang the banner up?

We're hoping you'll do it. Big Grin

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Unfortunately I will miss my first Philly show in over 20 years as my youngest daughter is getting married that weekend. Roxanne and Harris said we could hold the wedding at the show but my daughter Megan was not onboard with that option. Have fun see everyone in the fall!

That's a shame - not about the wedding - that you'll miss the show

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I hope that the wedding goes smoothly and is a truly lovely event! Fortunately, there should be an October show for you to attend; so, your yearly attendance rate won't be affected.

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:

I hope everything is beautiful, and we’ll miss you. Congrats! You’re going to be a father - in law

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
P76 Digital art by George Webber (thus a little different stylewise)

Available at the SciFi Cards table at the back of the room. While supplies last.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does anyone plan on brining any Japanese Disney cards to the Philly Show?

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I have been hoping to attend this show, but the airfare has just been too expensive this year. Airfare plus a car rental is just too much for a two night trip this time around. Maybe the flights will be cheaper for the next show. I hope so. I hope everyone has a great time this weekend!

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:
I have been hoping to attend this show, but the airfare has just been too expensive this year. Airfare plus a car rental is just too much for a two night trip this time around. Maybe the flights will be cheaper for the next show. I hope so. I hope everyone has a great time this weekend!

Maybe if you book your October flight now….. Big Grin

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane:
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:

Maybe if you book your October flight now….. Big Grin

Not a bad idea? Wink Are those dates published yet?

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That I don’t know. Big Grin

Picture of andynova
posted Hide Post
The next show will be October 14-15.

Posts: 106 | Location: West Chester, PA, USA | Registered: December 18, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post