Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Advance 2 day ticket sales for Oct 17th/18th show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Advance 2 day ticket sales for Oct 17th/18th show
 Login/Join

posted
Even though months away our semi-annual gathering in Allentown on October 17th and 18th will be on us sooner than you think.

I will be handling the 2 day advance ticket sales for the show. One day passes will just be sold at the door each day for $8 each day. A two day advance purchase will only be $12 ($14 at the door so save yourself a couple bucks).

This weekend will be the first weekend they will be available. For those of you in Maryland come out to the state fairgrounds this weekend. A two day toy show will be held on Saturday July 4th and Sunday July 5th. davehartshows.com is the promoter for this show. It is a really HUGE show with vendors from the Eastern seaboard. The focus is about 80% toys with a smattering of other collectibles. Chick from Chicks collectibles as been setup here in the past. Along with myself of course. Show hours on Saturday are 9 AM to 4 PM. Admission is $5 per person. On Sunday I believe the admission is free. The event will be held either in the exhibition hall or the 4H hall on the grounds. Look for the yellow banner for the toy show. About 80-100 dealers setup at the show.

Next week I will be up in North Jersey and will post more details closer to that show date.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be in the Washington, DC area this Sunday. Easy trip from Baltimore or most towns up to 2 hours away. Located right off of the I-95 beltway west of DC.

Shoff Promotions has a BIG show at the Annandale Fire Hall this Sunday July 26th. Show hours are 10 to 3 and admission is $3 per person. I will be there along with Wayne from Zenos Books. Also a vintage non-sports dealer does this show too. Half cards and half comic books. Sometimes non-sports are found in the inventory of sports dealers who setup here also.

Shoffpromotions.com is the website for the promoter. I copied directions off his website and they are noted below.

ANNANDALE VA. FIRE HOUSE HALL 7128 Columbia Pike 22003. Capital Beltway I-495 to Exit 52B to Va.-236 East Little River Turnpike toward Annandale; proceed 1.5 miles and turn left onto Backlick Rd ( Walgreens is on the left) and a fast right onto Columbia Pike Va-244. Go 2 blocks The fire house is on the left. the show hall is to the left and behind the fire house

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be at the Philadelphia Comic-Con this Sunday August 9th. Show hours are 10 AM to 4 PM and admission is only $3 per person. About 60 tables in the show. Mainly comic books but three dealers (including myself) will have a decent amount of non-sports at the show. The two other dealers are Paul Z from Central PA and Packcracker Ted who comes all the way up from maryland to do the show.

Held at the-
Clarion hotel
76 Industrial Highway (Route 291)
Essington, PA 19029

Located between exit 8 and 9A off of I-95 so take either exit as the hotel is between the two.

Website for the show is http://www.philadelphiacomic-con.com

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Confused

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be down in Laurel Maryland this Sunday the 16th. Show hours 10 am to 3 pm. Admission is $3 per person.

Held at the Holiday Inn exit 33B (Burtonsville/Laurel) off of I-95. North of DC and South of Baltimore so convenient to both cities. I will have the new Trek boxes and binders at this show. I will NOT have any card supplies with me UNLESS you put a post in this thread letting me know what you may need ahead of time. I will have plenty of boxes of other past titles. Packcracker Ted also will be setup at this show.

Website for the promoter is http://www.clandestinecomics.com