Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
63rd Philly Non-Sports Card Show - Oct 17 & 18, 2015

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/4057087676

October 21, 2015, 09:59 PM
Batman
63rd Philly Non-Sports Card Show - Oct 17 & 18, 2015

Cool pickups from last weeks show, a cool Faerie Metal sketch from the set limited to 50 by "Shaia" and I made a deal for three Arrow boxes and pulled the redemption limited to ten!

October 22, 2015, 02:06 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:

Cool pickups from last weeks show, a cool Faerie Metal sketch from the set limited to 50 by "Shaia" and I made a deal for three Arrow boxes and pulled the redemption limited to ten!

Nice and Nice Thumb Up
October 22, 2015, 07:44 AM
Deena
Congratulations, Batman. Great pickups!!
October 24, 2015, 05:00 PM
Jake
Congrats Batman! That was 1 of my favorite sketches! And very cool on the arrow card too!

November 02, 2015, 10:29 AM
Elaine Perna
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:

We should make a thread in the "Box Breakdowns" section for the Faerie Metal "Sketches-and-Treats" set. I have a set coming in. I can't wait to open it. Big Grin
December 16, 2015, 04:13 AM
pendragon
I was wondering if there were any excel checklists made for both of this years shows promos? they were made for last years shows and were nicely done and quite handy.
December 16, 2015, 11:36 AM
coalregion
quote:
Originally posted by pendragon:
I was wondering if there were any excel checklists made for both of this years shows promos? they were made for last years shows and were nicely done and quite handy.

It's toward the end of the 'Philly Show Promos October 2015' thread. There is a hyperlink in the third from the last post.