Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Philly Show Promos - October 2014

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/3957007276

September 17, 2014, 10:46 AM
H_Toser
Philly Show Promos - October 2014
Here we go again!!! We'll have a bunch of promos at the upcoming show on October 18 & 19 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA. We'll be posting them over the next couple of weeks leading up to the show. You can see them all collected on the promo page of the Philly Non-Sports Card Show website:

Promos Oct 14

The first several promo announcements are ready to go.

First of all, we'll have three red border Philly Show promo cards to give away at the door in promo packs. What will they be? Come to the show and find out!

The next card is a Dexter Seasons 5 & 6 promo from Breygent Marketing. The card will be given away at the Non-Sport Update table.

And finally, we'll have a Melty Misfits card with art from Buff Monster to give away. This one will be given away in promo packs attendees will receive with paid admission to the show. It is number P2.

See you at the show in just a few weeks!

September 19, 2014, 03:13 AM
hammer
Can you save these til May?
September 19, 2014, 06:03 AM
Graham
I'm after the P1 variant of Cryptozoic's 'DC's Epic Battles' Wavey
September 19, 2014, 08:03 AM
Deena
Graham & Hammer,

Send me a list of what you want and I'll look for them for you. After the show, I can either mail you what I have or hold onto them for the Spring show. Send me an email if you want. Also, I can compare with Batman to see what he's set aside for you so that we don't duplicate.

Deena
September 19, 2014, 11:12 AM
Batman
Sounds like a plan Deena! Big Grin

September 19, 2014, 02:53 PM
Graham
Bless you Deena. That's the only one I'm looking for.
September 19, 2014, 04:04 PM
hammer
Deena - Thanks
September 23, 2014, 12:00 PM
H_Toser
Time to show off the next card that will be given away at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show on October 18 & 19 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA.

This 2014 James Bond Archives P2 promo card will be given away from the Rittenhouse Archives tables at the show while supplies last. Rittenhouse Archives will have other cards to give away as well, which will be revealed soon.

You can see all cards posted thus far collected on the promo page of the Philly Non-Sports Card Show website:

Promos Oct 14

September 23, 2014, 12:12 PM
wolfie
Show meeester bond we meet again. Smokin'

September 23, 2014, 05:19 PM
David R
Graham, what is that P1 variant you mentioned ?
September 26, 2014, 08:01 AM
X
Anyone willing to grab this Bond fan a Bond P2 for postage - pretty please?!? Big Grin
September 26, 2014, 08:32 AM
Graham
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Graham, what is that P1 variant you mentioned ?

It's mentioned here...

http://www.cryptozoic.com/trad...attles-trading-cards
September 26, 2014, 09:04 AM
H_Toser
Here's the next card....er, I mean, sticker! This will be given away at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show on October 18 & 19 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA.

This sticker feature art by Ted Dastick Jr. who will be on-hand at the show. It will be given away in our promo packs available with show entry. A very limited edition "B" version for sale at Ted's table. That one is a silver metal card.

You can see all cards posted thus far collected on the promo page of the Philly Non-Sports Card Show website:

Promos Oct 14

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

September 26, 2014, 07:23 PM
Elaine Perna
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Here's the next card....er, I mean, sticker! This will be given away at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show on October 18 & 19 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA.

This sticker feature art by Ted Dastick Jr. who will be on-hand at the show. It will be given away in our promo packs available with show entry. A very limited edition "B" version for sale at Ted's table. That one is a silver metal card.

Promos Oct 14

SWEET! Smile
September 26, 2014, 09:53 PM
t.breyer
cool card ted
September 27, 2014, 02:46 AM
hammer
Great card Ted Thumb Up
September 30, 2014, 09:03 AM
H_Toser
Here's the next card. This will be given away at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show on October 18 & 19 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA.

This Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Cryptomium P2 promo card will be given away at the Cryptozoic Entertainment table.

Promos Oct 14

September 30, 2014, 10:14 AM
Batman
That is a cool looking card! Thumb Up

September 30, 2014, 01:27 PM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
That is a cool looking card! Thumb Up

Thumb Up
October 01, 2014, 08:52 AM
H_Toser
We have another card from Cryptozoic to announce today as a give-away at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show on October 18 & 19 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA.

This DC Comics Epic Battles P1 Cryptomium promo card will be given away at the Cryptozoic Entertainment table. The card uses the same art as the P1 promo card that was in the Jun/Jul issue of Non-Sport Update but this one is the P1 Cryptomium variant version.

Promos Oct 14