Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Collectormania, Milton Keynes, June 1-3.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Collectormania, Milton Keynes, June 1-3.
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted
Collectormania will be running at the Milton Keynes stadium on Fri, Sat & Sun, 1-3 June.

Admission and Car parking is FREE!

How fantastic is that? A 3 day show for Free. Clap

Loads of guests, loads of dealers.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alric
posted Hide Post
it looks to be a good show but a very cold and crampt location. Wrap up warm if you are going of autogaraphes

Posts: 176 | Location: Kent, England | Registered: August 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I'll be there and I'll bring some Avengers 50th and Night of the Living Dead promos too.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
We expected to be at this show but due to set delays and our office move we have had to cancel this one. Have fun those who do make it.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello. Umbrella Trading Cards will have another new promo card - P2, which we will be handing out for the first time at Collectormania Milton Keynes this weekend. This continues our Beauties of Vengeance theme with "Isobel". Again only limited to 250 cards. Hope to see some of you there. Please find below a scan of the front and back of the card.

Paul

Posts: 24 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: January 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Ooh nice card, i hope to be there on Saturday. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sci-FiPlanet:
We expected to be at this show but due to set delays and our office move we have had to cancel this one. Have fun those who do make it.

Really sorry to hear this, hope to see you soon. Wavey

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It looks like i will definatly be there on saturday, look forward to seing everyone. Wavey

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Due to a medical emergency i will not now be able to attend this show. Frown

Hope everyone has a good time. Wavey

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Umbrella Trading Cards:
Hello. Umbrella Trading Cards will have another new promo card - P2, which we will be handing out for the first time at Collectormania Milton Keynes this weekend. This continues our Beauties of Vengeance theme with "Isobel". Again only limited to 250 cards. Hope to see some of you there. Please find below a scan of the front and back of the card.

Paul

Another great looking Promo Paul Smile

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Did anyone attend the show and obtain the P2 promo ? Anyone have one they'd be willing to part with ?

David

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Alric
posted Hide Post
Was at the show on Saturday but did not see where any promo's were being given out. The dealer room was very packed so it was hard to get to some of the stalls.

Posts: 176 | Location: Kent, England | Registered: August 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This is awesome, i love seeing my cards in print! Wonderful job guys!

Posts: 1 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum Bianca. Wavey

I have all 3 of the cards done so far. I hope you intend to do some more.