Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Diana Rigg does UK show. OMG!!!!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Diana Rigg does UK show. OMG!!!!
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted
The Entertainment & Media Show at Earls Court London on October 1st.

Diana Rigg will make her first and possibly only show appearance and has agreed to sign all Avengers & Bond items, something she has allways said she would not do.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Thanks Wolfie, I might just have to take some Avengers 50th Anniversary blanks with me!!!!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well if you do remember one of them is mine. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
You working on commission now Wolfie??!!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It's the only work i can get. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Jas:
Thanks Wolfie, I might just have to take some Avengers 50th Anniversary blanks with me!!!!

Take a well stocked wallet as well, the fee she is charging is a bit on the steep side. Eek

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WOMBLE:
quote:

Take a well stocked wallet as well, the fee she is charging is a bit on the steep side. Eek

£35 for her sig isn't peanuts but just imagine how much an official Bond auto card from her would cost! Plus you get to meet her.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I still see her fullbleed auto in my book ,inbetween lazenby + ferzetti

we can all dream Razz

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X:
quote:
quote:

£35 for her sig isn't peanuts but just imagine how much an official Bond auto card from her would cost! Plus you get to meet her.

Might be a discount for multiple cards???!!!

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by X:
quote:
quote:

I would definitely be interested in a card if you end up taking some cards to get signed. I ordered a signed photo via mail order since there is no chance I will make it to the signing, but I would love to have an Avengers card to add to my collection.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bacall1,

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
You might have to buy some Avengers 50th Anniversary then Bacall1 Big Grin Well we're hoping to get her!!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wright:
quote:
Originally posted by X:
quote:
quote:

Absolutely no chance!

When Ursula Andress was over two years ago you'd have dealers stand there holding up the queue because they were having 20+ signatures on all manner of items. They had to pay the full £25 per signature. Rigg will be no different.

How many cards have you got/were thinking of getting signed out of curiosity?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boy am I tempted to do an original piece of artwork to have her sign... I am still stunned she is doing a signing...

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Pedicini Jr.:
Boy am I tempted to do an original piece of artwork to have her sign... I am still stunned she is doing a signing...

I would suggest a couple of her as Emma Peel from the Avengers, here are the images that I think would sell! Big Grin

http://theavengers.tv/forever/peel1-21a.htm

http://www.pimpmyspace.org/comments/code/4350504/

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
aww yes gotta love the Touch Of Brimstone episode....

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
My son can't decide whether he wants a photo with Rory or River Song (aka Melody Pond aka Mels) There's a good lineup this year!!

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Tell him not to be so confused, it's River all the way. Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Now with David Tennant, Georgia Moffett and Frances Barber. With photo ops.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wow, the lineup just keeps getting better!

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
That really is a terrific line-up. I wish I was going.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post