Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Diana Rigg does UK show. OMG!!!!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Diana Rigg does UK show. OMG!!!!
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I can understand where treksearcher is coming from as for many it may be the first time that the reverse of the card has been seen where it clearly states it's an unsigned card and may easily have been confused for another promo card. This was purely to prevent anyone buying a load and forging her signature.

We may look at doing this for other guests at these shows, personally I would loved to have had a trading card for David Tennant and maybe some of the other Dr Who guests that were there.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of red99
posted Hide Post
the autograph on ebay clearly states how it was obtained & the procedure involved & you mentioned it earlier Jason, so it shouldn't cause any issues. If you get Tennant it would be good!

Posts: 180 | Location: UK | Registered: April 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Interestingly the seller on ebay has already sold 3 at £99 (BIN), £120 (Offer) and £125 (Offer) so who knows how many more are out there.

Posts: 2120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I bought two on the Saturday - there was no limit as to how many you could purchase - and got one signed and embossed and kept one unsigned as part of the available card set. I was at the show until near closing and estimate there were at least 200 cards unsold. Those who got multiple cards signed still had to pay for each auto on top of the £10 for each unsigned card.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post