Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Non-Sports Card Show - April 21 & 22
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Non-Sports Card Show - April 21 & 22
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by glen87:
Is there a rate for kids to get into the show, or is it $8 for them as well?

Have a 10 year old who will probably spend 10 minutes in there and say she's seen it all

Children under 12 are admitted free. Smile

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Oh good, i'm in there then. Smile

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Oh good, i'm in there then. Smile

Physical age, Wolfie. Not the age one acts. Ha ha ha...you knew that was coming, right? Big Grin

By the way, how are you in wolf-years anyway?

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last call for commission pick-ups. email me at tmontana@sympatico.ca if your interested.

Posts: 96 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

By the way, how are you in wolf-years anyway?

Smiling through adversity. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Just a heads up to those considering coming to the show...We have some really exciting things coming together for both Saturday and Sunday for the upcoming show. I hate to make a cryptic statement like this and will definitely be posting more about the plans soon but I wanted to let everyone know that there be some unusual (and hopefully exciting) things going on next month and we hope you'll make plans to be there.

More info soon, I promise!

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Tell us Harris that’s teasing all of us

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:

Tom

Big Grin Big Grin Soon Tom, I swear!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Need some advise from you guys in the U.S.

I'm coming over to the Philly Show in April and thought I'd save myself a load of cash on shipping by sending my Rittenhouse rewards points from the U.S.

Is there a Post Office close to the show?

To send my points from the U.K. would cost around $60 so hopefully I's save a few $s.

Also would I need to put my addess on the package as the Hotel I'll be staying at or my U.K. address. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Hurry up with with your update Harris, we can't contain our excitement.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:

I'm coming over to the Philly Show in April and thought I'd save myself a load of cash on shipping by sending my Rittenhouse rewards points from the U.S.

To send my points from the U.K. would cost around $60 so hopefully I's save a few $s.

Also would I need to put my addess on the package as the Hotel I'll be staying at or my U.K. address. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

I don't know if there are any post offices nearby but I will be there on Saturday. You can send them to my house and I will bring them to you. I need to redeem some of my points as well. I wonder if they would combine our orders?

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Tom

I found out! Batman is going to be there!

Harris, he is waiting for you to pick him up!

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

There's a post office less than a mile away. Here's the address:

2323 LEHIGH ST
ALLENTOWN, PA 18103

Hours are M-F 9 AM - 5 PM, Sat. 9 AM - 1 PM, Sun. CLOSED

As far as the return address I would use your home address in the UK.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:
quote:
quote:

Tom

HEY!!!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:
quote:
quote:

Tom

HEY!!!

You know that I don't mean you! Razz

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
quote:

There's a post office less than a mile away. Here's the address:

2323 LEHIGH ST
ALLENTOWN, PA 18103

Hours are M-F 9 AM - 5 PM, Sat. 9 AM - 1 PM, Sun. CLOSED

As far as the return address I would use your home address in the UK.

Thank's for the info Logan. I'll have Friday free so will send them then.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Yeah, what I'm talking about is kind of the polar opposite from what is being discussed above, especially in terms of size and shape. Big Grin

Here is one of the the things I was alluding to earlier. On Sunday, two Bench Warmer models will be appearing at the Philly Show. Come to the show and meet Mary Riley and Billie Jo Powers in person! Both Mary and Billie Jo will have exclusive cards to sign for collectors.

Also, those who come Sunday will be treated to an exclusive Bench Warmer promo.

Both of these are Sunday-only exclusives. We hope to see you at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show on Saturday and Sunday.

Here's a card I had Mary Riley sign at Comic-Con a few years ago that I've yet to get around posting here. And now I have. Big Grin

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I bet no one makes fun of her! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Very cool that the girls will have exclusive cards to sign, and an extra exclusive Benchwarmer promo too! A good reason to get up early on Sunday! Smile Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Okay, I'll stay until Sunday. LOL
Wink Big Grin Thumb Up

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see how it is... Eek

Posts: 1570 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post