Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Andy Price and Katie Cook at Bronycon Baltimore Aug 1 to 3
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Andy Price and Katie Cook at Bronycon Baltimore Aug 1 to 3
 Login/Join

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted
Anyone else going to Bronycon? I am taking my son. I will be the dad looking dazed and confused at we will be driving 30 hours in a 96 hour window.

August 1 to 3 in Baltimore, MD.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
There is a good chance I may be attending - shiny happy pony goodness!! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That's the same weekened as Shore Leave (www.shore-leave.com), which is 10-15 minutes up the road from Baltimore. There will be a couple of card dealers at Shore Leave and there is no charge to walk/shop around the dealers room.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
Anyone else going to Bronycon? I am taking my son. I will be the dad looking dazed and confused at we will be driving 30 hours in a 96 hour window.

Wowser Hats off to you super ponylicious Dad!

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Bronycon bound tomorrow. Hope to see some of you there.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:

i'll be there, surprising my Brony son with a trip on Saturday.

Posts: 165 | Location: Mars | Registered: April 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No reports from anyone that went?

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post