Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    2015 SDCC Card Talk Gathering
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2015 SDCC Card Talk Gathering
 Login/Join

Picture of pendragon
posted
The 2015 San Diego Comic Con is just around the corner (July 9 - 12) and so with that in mind a Card Talk Gathering will be happening.

Reservations have been made at the same venue as last year, the Harbor House for Saturday July 11 at 7:30pm.

We invite all Card Talk members (and their guests) attending SDCC to come to the gathering. Space will be limited and there is no cost to sign up

All those who are interested in attending should contact either myself (Jerry) or Card Talk member NL (Natalie)to let us know if you are attending. Reservations have been made for 20 so please let us know as soon as possible if you want to attend.
We had a good turn out last year and it was really fun with some nice surprises thrown in.

So what do you say? Come and meet other Card Talk members and share your findings of Comic Con.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Due to popular demand the gathering is now FRIDAY NIGHT, JULY 10! Same Bat-time...Same Bat-channel

Come one come all! Come say hi to fellow card collectors!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pendragon,

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jerry.

I think we all had a great time last year. Please join us to meet, greet and eat or drink. Bring cards and/or swag to trade.

I promise to post pictures this year! Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Bump.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'd love to go, but I'm flying home on Saturday. Frown

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is Friday a better night to have the dinner? Let us know!!!!

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I would come down for Friday. Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Friday might work better for me, depending on what happens both there and up in the High Desert. I need to be in Palm Springs by mid Sunday morning, but who needs sleep? Wink

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Seems Friday may be the better date for dinner. Will make changes to reservation.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Friday night dinner works for me. Count me in.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Friday works for us too!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Updated! See top listing!

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Will check with Marco to see if he can make it as well.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Scifi Cards and 258 West Authentic will be in attendance!

I'll bring some goodies

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Count me in too! The only problem with Friday is collecting enough stuff to hand out, so that we don't feel guilty compared to Nat. Luv You

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You are our guests so we should treat y'all. We only need your presence, not presents! Big Grin Wink Luv You

Th SD gang's excited to see all of you soon!

NL

quote:
Originally posted by allender:
Count me in too! The only problem with Friday is collecting enough stuff to hand out, so that we don't feel guilty compared to Nat. Luv You

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:

We only need your presence. NL

My presence is allways there. Wavey

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Make sure someone takes pictures to post here, ok? We want to see them!! Smile

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
You got it Harris! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Indeed Sir Furry Paws! Big Grin

And...I'll let someone else be in charge of pictures as I really suck for not posting last year's.... Shake Head

Putting together goodie bags and such for peeps who RSVP.

quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by NL:

We only need your presence. NL

My presence is allways there. Wavey

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
you always give an extra l in A L W A Y S

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post