Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Memorabilia November 2011
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Memorabilia November 2011
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
I have my train tickets booked am back in the UK and have duty free ready for Brum!

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hooray. Bouncey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaveSB:
I have my train tickets booked am back in the UK and have duty free ready for Brum!

Are we talking alcohol or perfume here??

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wright:
quote:
Originally posted by DaveSB:

Are we talking alcohol or perfume here??

LOL, This time is a bottle of Jamesons!

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Though knowing Dave, if there was a good perfume deal, we'll be drinking Calvin Klein Obsession with ice and a slice... Wink
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
Though knowing Dave, if there was a good perfume deal, we'll be drinking Calvin Klein Obsession with ice and a slice... Wink
Au Res.,
Paul

The Jamesons was cheaper so i got that!

Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to wish you all a great time at the show. Wave

I will miss seeing you all and catching up with your news so please post some photos.

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rita:

I will miss seeing you all and catching up with your news so please post some photos.

Thanks Rita, I'm sure I'll have a good time and I'll be taking alot of pictures.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rita:

Sorry to hear that you won't be at the show this time, Rita. I always enjoy seeing you at the show.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post