Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Memorabilia November 2011
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Memorabilia November 2011
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted
I haven't seen anyone discussing the November show at the NEC yet, anyone going this year? I'll be there handing out some exclusive numbered promo cards for Night of the Living Dead and Avengers 50th Anniversary.

I think Harris is coming so I might hijack his table!!!!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I'll be there Doctor Jas, it's the only show I go to. Looking forward to it.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping to be there. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'll have a dealer table as usual.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I should be there too Smile .Hope they get some decent TV and Film guests this year,a few who have never appeared at the show before would be nice.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Jas:

I think Harris is coming so I might hijack his table!!!!

Everybody else does. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I will be slipping Harris a few brown envelopes!! These ones will be good though, most will contain a promo card but a lucky few will contain a rare sketch card and will be given to buyers of NSU magazine, just for a bit of fun really.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Jas:
I will be slipping Harris a few brown envelopes!!

I wish someone would slip me a brown envelope with lots of pictures of the queen in it.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
well do you surprise me wolfie, I didnt think you liked rock music what have mercury and may done to have a fan like you, but if thats what you want stuffing a brown evelope as we talk
there you go 34 pictures of queen see you in November

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
It'll be nice to put some faces to names, John the hat should be easy to recognise, he'll be holding up a board saying "will work for cards"!!

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
He's had to loan his sign to me. Frown

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
I should be back in the UK for this one.

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
yeah daves coming back, just need paul and pat now

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
yeah daves coming back, just need paul and pat now

So far both are also attending!

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Hoping to be there on the Saturday

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Hoping to be there on the Saturday

Sounds good to me Clap

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I'll be there on the Sunday.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Six Doctor Who guest announcements already:

Saturday only:
Derek Jacobi
Marshall Lancaster
Colin Baker
Frances Barber
Fiona Walker

Sunday only:
Arthur Darvill

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to the show. I'll be there once again. I'll be working on some surprises for the show like Jason alluded to above.

That's cool to see the Doctor Who guests that will be there.

I'm hoping the Three Musketeers (DaveSB, Quaint1, and Patdata) ride again as well. Elephant

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Great stuff Harris, i hope to see you there. Wavey