Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    ☀ ☀ Chicago Non-Sport Card Show: April 17 & 18 ☀ ☀
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

☀ ☀ Chicago Non-Sport Card Show: April 17 & 18 ☀ ☀
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
They look great and I have to find a way of getting them☺

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Nice promos Tom, thanks.

Iggy if you have any Supernatural S1-3 from Cryptozic you need to offload or Grimm 2, I might be able to help you out there.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
Iggy if you have any Supernatural S1-3 from Cryptozic you need to offload or Grimm 2, I might be able to help you out there.

Actually, I did not break any of either of those two products. If your wantlist is current, I will try to put some stuff to the side for you though. Thumb Up

Ed,
I can always find some insert sets to trade you for boxes. Big Grin

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Will there be a Friday dinner at Albertos?

Drool

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Why not?

Who's up for a get together after the show on Friday?

After I get back from this weekend's Vegas show, I'll start being annoying with announcements, reminders, and pictures.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
You can never be annoying, Ed. Somewhat of a pest ... maybe.

Yes, dinner after the show sounds good. I'm in.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Count me in...great burgers.

Lots of food, friends and an exclusive promo makes for a good evening.

Thumb Up

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I will be there for dinner and more card talking.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm in for dinner too!

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xtime:
Count me in...great burgers.

Lots of food, friends and an exclusive promo makes for a good evening.

Thumb Up

xtime: I cannot promise that there will be any exclusive promos at the dinner. Especially since we are just now deciding to have a dinner. Promos take time to make.

IF there are any promos that is certainly a bonus. But there is no implied promise of anything but good company at the dinner.

Ed

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Back to Promo Announcements! Bouncey

Here is The Chicago Show's P10, with art by our creative guest Rich Kunz.

One per person, per day at the door. But Rich will have some to give out or sign too.

Ed

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
WOW!

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Scifi Cards is coming to the show and is providing a promo, P39, with art also by Rich Kunz.

One per person per day in the promo pack.

Ed

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I'm feeling like a tease tonight...

I'm working with someone who has never done promos for us in the past. And the result is looking fantastic. No pics of the cards yet, but I'll leave you with this:

OK, not so subtle. Pics when I actually have the cards in hand. Which might be right at the last minute.

Ed

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
These are looking good Ed, some great cards! Welcome to Chicago, Benchwarmer!

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like another big year for Benchwarmer promos again Smile

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Very nice get, it's also not unheard of for them to send a local model or two too sign them... One can hope.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by igman7:
Very nice get, it's also not unheard of for them to send a local model or two too sign them... One can hope.

Not sure we are up to the model appearance level yet, but maybe someday.

But if this works out, it will be a very cool thing. As always, timing is everything...

Ed

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Nice work ED - It is shaping up to be a great show?

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Like those three new promos Ed.

I am whipping my want list into shape since the move things got a bit backlogged.