Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    ☀ ☀ Chicago Non-Sport Card Show: April 17 & 18 ☀ ☀
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

☀ ☀ Chicago Non-Sport Card Show: April 17 & 18 ☀ ☀
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
I am whipping my want list into shape since the move things got a bit backlogged.

I know the feeling. I'm still searching boxes for things I KNOW I own. Going to be a rough time getting taxes done then getting cards ready for Chicago.

I need a Tardis.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Exhibitor Announcement

Frank Eachus Publishing will be attending the April Chicago Non-Sport Card Show!

Frank will have his first set of "America's Famous Small Towns" and information on the Tattoo Art Series 2 set coming soon.

Frank is providing a promo card for the admission packs, and I'm sure he'll have something special at his table. Maybe even some of those hard to find promos from tattoo shows (Hint, Hint Frank).

This adds to the already full room. We're sold out of space and have resorted to putting Paul in the hallway again.

Ed

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I was going to pick up one of Small Town sets, now I'll wait and get it from Frank in person. Glad he will be there, Frank is a cool guy.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear the room is sold out. I have been scrimping and saving every extra dollar. Now if I could only get my 13 year old son to pay back the $42.00 he owes me from his purchase of Battlefield Hardline (super duper deluxe edition). Lousy kid!! LOL

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Friendly Reminder...

150 South Gary Avenue
Carol Stream, IL 60188

Use the special group code CNS when booking by phone or online.

Special Room Rates
Standard Room: $80.00
King Feature: $90.00
King 2 Room Suite: $100.00
Double 2 Room Suite: $110

Block is only available until April 1, so book NOW!

Ed

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
New Promo Alert! Clap

This promo from Frank Eachus Publishing promotes the More Tattoo Art Trading Cards.

Available in the admission promo pack. 1 per person per day. Dance

Starting to get close...

Ed

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Dealer Update

Spoke with John from The Flea Circus today. He mentioned that he had picked up some 'older' (but not exactly vintage) cards including dozens of sets and some oddball singles. He also mentioned that he will have fewer toys and comics and more cards this time around thanks to some recent acquisitions. Metal

But, he did mention that he has some of the Mars Attacks comics with the cards in the package that he will be bringing. Thumb Up

John is just 1 of 16 dealer's tables plus one manufacturer and creative guest Rich Kunz.

Make plans to join us, then get your want lists in order so you know what to look for!

Ed

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Promo Update...

Benchwarmer will be providing us with 6 different cards! Drool

Pictures will be posted when they arrive!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Wow 6 different cards that is cool stuff.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Going to have to get all 6 of them .

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Coolness!

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
I will be there to work when needed on Saturday. I am a poor college student now.....LOL It will be great to see everyone. Yes you as well Iggy. I missed you last time because you had to leave suddenly. See you all soon.

Jewel Big Grin

Posts: 2035 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Bench Warmer Promos. Angel Should be in hand tomorrow. Sorry for the large pic.

Yep, all cards are stamped with our logo, numbered for the set 1/6 = Card 1 in a 6 card set. Each card is autographed. How cool is that? Dance

Ed

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
More Promo News...

We have another promo from Frank Eachus Publishing:

Plus we'll have Frank himself in the room!

Ed

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I have two more promos that have not been announced yet. Hoping to have pictures of them tomorrow, but here's a hint on one of them:

Check back tomorrow for updated pictures. Razz

Ed

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very Nice

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Bang-a-rang!!! Dance

Somebody is riding a wave... Surf

Free admission and great promos...just for showing up.

Hint...hint...Vintage collectors you will not want to miss this show. Cool

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Autographed BW promos, along with one of the best line-ups of promos we've seen in years. Really looking forward to this show, an dinner at Albertos on Friday.

I know many dealers don't bring singles, but anyone with extras of Bond retro cards, especially the last sets from 2014, please bring them.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Received the card image from Rittenhouse...

Card numbered P2, exclusive to the show. Thanks to the folks at Rittenhouse for this wonderful last minute surprise.

Ed

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Very cool Ed!

Will Frank E be singing at his show table? Dance

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post