Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    ☀ ☀ Chicago Non-Sport Card Show: April 17 & 18 ☀ ☀
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

☀ ☀ Chicago Non-Sport Card Show: April 17 & 18 ☀ ☀
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Wish I could make it there...

I hope everyone has a great time!

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Great promos hope you have a good show

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
And the last promo arrived this evening...

5FINITY was good enough to supply us with an exclusive Zombies VS Cheerleaders promo!

If I can count that brings us to 10 promos in each promo pack and 15 total promos to collect.

A big shout out to all the manufacturers who went above and beyond to supply us with promo cards for the show!
Metal

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
These all look great, hope everyone going has a great time. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
I am liking the Zombies vs. Cheerleaders promo...

Very Cool. Thumb Up

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Promos galore. I am looking forward to the show and the promos. See everyone soon as it is approx. a week away.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ed, if P39 is at the show, where is your P38 ?

P37 was given away with recent orders, I recall

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Ed, if P39 is at the show, where is your P38 ?

P37 was given away with recent orders, I recall

P38 is sitting in a box, on the floor, behind me right now. So is P40.

They will eventually find their way into the wild...

Ed

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show and I'm scrambling to get ready. . .

In prepping I've found a few sets that are short a card -- if you have any of these I would really appreciate them and will trade, etc for them:

Star Trek Generations 21
Vampire Academy Blood Sisters 82
Top Cow Painted Cow 46
Americana 2009 31

Also anyone looking for anything specific I can bring?

See everyone in a couple of days!

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey Jon,
I've got the Americana 2009 #31 for you...

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
FREE Prize Drawing Each Day!

On Friday there will be a box and binder of something from K and J, and a set of all 6 Benchwarmer Autographed Promo cards. Drawing will be held at/around 6:30.

On Saturday there will be a box and binder of Unstoppable Cards Man Who Fell To Earth, and another set of all 6 Benchwarmer Promos.

First person drawn each day will get to pick, second person drawn gets what's left. Big Grin

Kids Option for Admission Promos

Many kids might not be thrilled with a Benchwarmer card, or any of the promos for that matter. Anyone who would like to trade their promos for a few packs of cards is welcome to do so at my table.

----------------

This is probably my last post until Thursday night. I have 1600 miles to drive before then . If anything comes up you can always call or email me, as I'll have the phone on the whole trip.

Ed

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I will be looking for foil parallels from Game of Thrones all seasons, True Blood all seasons and Downton Abbey. Individual chase cards from Adventure Time, Archer, American Horror Story, Game of Thrones, Grimm S2, Once Upon A Time, Supernatural S1-3 (Crypto), True Blood Archives, Walking Dead Season and WD S3P1 & P2.

Also miscellaneous autos and wardrobe cards from those sets as well.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
Kids Option for Admission Promos

Many kids might not be thrilled with a Benchwarmer card, or any of the promos for that matter. Anyone who would like to trade their promos for a few packs of cards is welcome to do so at my table.

MY son just turned 14 on Monday, I think those will have quite a bit of appeal. LOL

Have a safe trip Ed and see you this weekend.

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Lovemesomecards - I don't really want my foil parallels from GOT. Will give you first shot at them plus any inserts from those sets. If you have an extra Downton Abbey 53 please bring it for me. I got one from you last time but I have humorous story of how it was destroyed.

Ed - have a safe trip here, see you Friday!

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
See everyone on Saturday......Ed safe travels and give me a shout if you need me to bring anything.

Jewel Big Grin

Posts: 2035 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
Lovemesomecards - I don't really want my foil parallels from GOT. Will give you first shot at them plus any inserts from those sets. If you have an extra Downton Abbey 53 please bring it for me. I got one from you last time but I have humorous story of how it was destroyed.

Ed - have a safe trip here, see you Friday!

Don I don't know if I have another 53 but I will bring all my extra Downtown parallels. I have a few extras that I got from lots I purchased that I didn't need but I haven't put them on my trade list yet.

Update: If anyone has some spare used toploaders they would be interested in offloading, I would be willing to take them off your hands.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lovemesomecards,

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I have quite a few top loaders, they aren't in mint condition, but still in good shape.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Don they don't have to be mint or even near mint. I'm just going to use them to hold spares in a card box.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to seeing everyone starting tomorrow!

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
Has anyone heard from Ed yet?

Jewel Big Grin

Posts: 2035 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post