Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Farpoint 2011, February 18-20 Maryland
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Farpoint 2011, February 18-20 Maryland
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Farpoint Science Fiction Convention

February 18-20, 2011

Media Guests:
Tahmoh Penikett (Dollhouse, Battlestar Galactica)
Laurie Holden (Walking Dead, X-Files)
Bonita Friedricy (Chuck)

In addition to panels, guest talks, a gaming room and art show. Farpoint also as a dealers room. This year there are 4 non-sport card dealers (myself, Derek Woywood, Ted A and Zeno's books)among the 55 tables. You'll also find comic books, t-shirts, dvds, jewelry, models, photos, autographs, gaming items and all kinds of neat stuff. As always, there is NO CHARGE to shop/browse in the dealers room. You only need a convention membership if you would like to see some of the programs or get autographs from the guests.

Additional information can be found at www.farpointcon.com

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always liked the fact that if someone just wanted to come and buy it is FREE admission to the dealers area. Mo money for me. Free parking too, we are there all 3 days and the hotel is conveniently located off of I-83 which means a short drive from the Harrisburg area too.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post