Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Garden State Trading Card Show Aug 28
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Garden State Trading Card Show Aug 28
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
I'm surprised nobody else posted about this, and now it's pretty short notice.

They have a healthy lineup of artists, and claim to have non-sport vendors.

I'd have done the show if it wasn't 2000 miles each way.

www.gardenstatetradingcardshow.com

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Heading there on Saturday!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Batman, have you been to this one before? If so, are there lots of non-sports? Is it worth a 3 hour drive (for me)?

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
First time for me so unfortunately I don’t know, but the Philly Show is coming soon, a much better show for non-sport cards.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
I probably won't go, was looking for something to do but it is just too much of an unknown. I am definitely going to try to get to the Philly show this fall. Can't wait. Thanks for your response Batman!

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm considering going. I'm going to be in Allentown that morning for work, and Secaucus is about an hour from there. I'm a little worried, though. I notice a handful of guests they announced are not listed on their website now (Gary Kezele, Sunny from WWE...), I wonder if a some people cancelled and they didn't let us know?

I'd hate to make the trek and come home empty-handed.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Not much non - sport, but a well attended show so it seems people are ready to get back to live shows.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I figured that so I passed. The admission was a bit high for a show that could go either way. Were there areas to do trading?
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Not much non - sport, but a well attended show so it seems people are ready to get back to live shows.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post