Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Big Apple Con "Spring Edition"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big Apple Con "Spring Edition"
 Login/Join

posted
Not sure if there was a post about this show already but I will be at Wizard World NY this weekend along with many other great artists...come on down!

-DF

Posts: 55 | Location: NY | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Hi Dave Harris and I will be there on Saturday, look forward to seeing you there. Smile

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 55 | Location: NY | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Fox:
Not sure if there was a post about this show already but I will be at Wizard World NY this weekend along with many other great artists...come on down!

-DF

What's the website link to this show? I just found out the wife and kid are away this entire weekend and I need somewhere to go !
Wink

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post