Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Harris Caption Thread
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harris Caption Thread
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted

So as not to fill Pauls report up with captions here is a new thread.

"What do you expect at a NSU show? Playboy Magazines?"

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
'Previous attempts at the above resulted in Harris vanishing his own arm'

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Mr Miyagi shows Harris how he used to get the Karate Kid to wax on, wax off. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
OR man with hand in pocket feeling cocky all day

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
or i know i had a gun this morning

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
or my eyes are open you dont have to wave to get my attention

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
You keep making those rude hand gestures at me like that and I'll shoot you with my laser eyes.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
"You can't be serious!!!"

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
The other guy is saying 'Look I can vibrate my hand at super speed like the Flash, and Harris is like 'Oh my God, it really is the Flash!'

Or... the guy is saying 'If Wolfie didn't come over for this show then I'm leaving!'

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 128 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: April 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Don't look Harris, but I think the guy to your left in the white hat is from the tax commission.

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

NSU Writer
Picture of sthomas
posted Hide Post
"No more promos for you!"

Posts: 92 | Location: Chicago area | Registered: February 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
"OK, Harris.... take your hands out of your pockets and show me your wristband."

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not a caption but an observation on something I have just noticed.

Is this an Allentown thing as several people seem to have their hands in their pockets.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
This game of rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock wasn’t going well for Harris.

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Man: "Hey, buddy. Hello? Hey. Can you help me out. Hey."
Harris: If I pretend to not hear him and look at that binder over there maybe he will go away!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
A tragic tale... OMG both these men were attacked by the Walking Dead! And poor Harris lost half his left arm.
By the look on his face, Harris has already turned into a Walker...! Eek

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Harris is looking on in disbelief while the guy is saying...
"Is anyone there? I can't find my glasses, has anyone seen my glasses?"

posted Hide Post
"Paul has just been here one hour and you already lost him? Shame on you Harris!"

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
Not a caption but an observation on something I have just noticed.

Is this an Allentown thing as several people seem to have their hands in their pockets.

John, I think it's a vain attempt to keep a hold of their money...
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post