Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    October 2019 Card Talk Member Gathering
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

October 2019 Card Talk Member Gathering
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

We're now taking sign-ups for the Card Talk program at the upcoming Fall Philly Non-Sports Card Show.

Our panel will feature Dustin Porras from Cryptozoic Entertainment and Keith Dennis from GTS Distribution and we'll discuss what's coming up from Cryptozoic Entertainment. At the end of the session, we'll have Q&A.

The panel will take place at the Hilton Garden Inn once again. There is no fee to attend.

As usual, we'll discuss what's new with the Philly Show at the start and hope to offer a few prizes at the close of the meeting.

The gathering will start at 8:15 on Sunday, October 20 and will last approximately one hour. Light refreshments will be served including coffee, donuts, and bagels.

We invite all Card Talk members (and their guests) attending the show to come to the gathering. Space will be limited. I have sent invites through the Eventbrite system to many of you who have attended previously.

HOW TO SIGN-UP

Cryptozoic Entertainment Panel - October '19 Philly Non-Sports Card Show

When signing up, be sure to supply the name for each person attending (guests are welcome too). The deadline to sign up is Wednesday, October 9, or while space permits.

Thanks!

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Somebody please think of a question to ask

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I have signed up. I am looking forward to it.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder....the deadline to sign up for the Q&A Card Talk session with Cryptozoic Entertainment at the 71st Philly Non-Sports Card Show is next Wednesday (October 9). Don't delay...sign up!

You can sign up here:

Eventbrite - Cryptozoic Entertainment Panel - October '19 Philly Non-Sports Card Show

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

I would have some that I don't think they would like asked Wink Smokin'

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

I would have some that I don't think they would like asked Wink Smokin'

Judging from recent comments on Facebook there are a number of sketch artists with questions!

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Just one last reminder.....tomorrow is the deadline to sign up for the Q&A Card Talk session with Cryptozoic Entertainment at the 71st Philly Non-Sports Card Show.

You can sign up here:

Eventbrite - Cryptozoic Entertainment Panel - October '19 Philly Non-Sports Card Show

Thanks.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Harris,

Please tell Keith that I said "hello." Years ago, he lived about 15 minutes from me during his time as a non-sports dealer in the San Francisco Bay Area. He had a store for a few years as well and even co-promoted a local non-sports show with your family. Keith's very knowledgeable about the card business and he loves the hobby so he was a great hire for GTS.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Hi All:

We're now taking sign-ups for the Card Talk program at the upcoming Fall Philly Non-Sports Card Show.

Our panel will feature Dustin Porras from Cryptozoic Entertainment and Keith Dennis from GTS Distribution and we'll discuss what's coming up from Cryptozoic Entertainment. At the end of the session, we'll have Q&A.

The panel will take place at the Hilton Garden Inn once again. There is no fee to attend.

As usual, we'll discuss what's new with the Philly Show at the start and hope to offer a few prizes at the close of the meeting.

The gathering will start at 8:15 on Sunday, October 20 and will last approximately one hour. Light refreshments will be served including coffee, donuts, and bagels.

We invite all Card Talk members (and their guests) attending the show to come to the gathering. Space will be limited. I have sent invites through the Eventbrite system to many of you who have attended previously.

HOW TO SIGN-UP

Cryptozoic Entertainment Panel - October '19 Philly Non-Sports Card Show

When signing up, be sure to supply the name for each person attending (guests are welcome too). The deadline to sign up is Wednesday, October 9, or while space permits.

Thanks!

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
That's Jess. I will....assuming I remember. My mind is a sieve.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

assuming I remember. My mind is a sieve.

He's right, he can't remember that fiver he owes me. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post