Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Hotel Info for 60th Philly Non-Sports Card Show
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hotel Info for 60th Philly Non-Sports Card Show
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deena:
I booked my reservation. I am so excited about meeting Graham and Hammer in person!

Looking forward to meeting you too Smile

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
The Hilton Garden Inn is now sold out for Friday and Saturday nights during the Philly Non-Sports Card Show. Our room block there was larger then ever. While I wish there was still rooms, this seems to indicate we'll have a lot of folks at the show, which is great. Rooms are still available for Sunday night.

The Staybridge Suites still has plenty of rooms to offer. The Staybridge is immediately next door to the Hilton and is a beautiful hotel. Anyone staying there can easily get to the Hilton for our Card Talk panel and to the Red Robin. Another option is the Holiday Inn Allentown Center City.

Details can be found on the Philly Show Travel & Hotel Info page:

Philly Non-Sports Card Show Travel & Hotel Info Page

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Good news Harris! Got mine secured some time ago.

The more people the better! I printed 500 promos for the show. Would be cool to run out.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5082 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post