Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Wizard World Chicago
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wizard World Chicago
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I ended up going to Wizard World San Jose with my brother and his daughter on Sunday. One day admission: $50. Number of show promos: 0. One dealer, a tattoo artist was giving away promo cards and three different ones. He was working on a customer at the time but took a moment to talk. Two of the cards are like sports cards and the third is a Garbage Pail kids spoof.

Only one dealer had any real display of cards. At $50 per day or $75 for the weekend. I assume SDCC is more than that price these days but there's tons of stuff still being given away. I'll make the trek to that before going to a Wizard World again.

Posts: 4382 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post