Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Jan. 14-15 Blast From the Past Collectibles & Trade Show Clearwater, FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jan. 14-15 Blast From the Past Collectibles & Trade Show Clearwater, FL
 Login/Join

posted
http://www.rutheckerdhall.com/.../7594/?loc=event-buy

This is a show at Ruth Eckerd Hall in Clearwater, FL…it is tied to a Star Trek Live event on Friday evening. Show hours are Friday, 5-10 PM, Saturday 10 am-5 pm. Saturday there will be some media guests….Dawn Wells from Gilligan’s Island among others.

This is my 1st show of 2011….don’t really know what to expect but since it is close to home and benefiting Boys and Girls Club I thought I would give it a shot. Will be there with my normal set up of comics, posters, toys, statues and of course non-sports cards. Will have Marvel Dangerous Divas promos from Rittenhouse to pass out (thanks Amy!) so please stop on by!

David

Posts: 275 | Location: St. Petersburg, FL | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of siddarth
posted Hide Post
So how was the show?

Posts: 48 | Location: NC | Registered: August 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post