Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Oct 2011 Artist Line-Up
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Oct 2011 Artist Line-Up
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
We’re excited to announce the artist line-up for the 55th Philly Non-Sports Card Show:

Chris Bradberry
Marvel: Dangerous Divas, Woodstock Generation, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Greatest American Hero Sketch Card Series, 70 Years of Marvel, and others.

Charles Hall
Star Wars Galaxy, Dexter, Classic Vintage Movie Posters: Science Fiction and Horror Series 2, Iron Man 2, Marvel Masterpieces, and others.

Meghan Hetrick
Marvel Masterpieces, Dungeon Dolls, Marvel: Dangerous Divas, and others.

Laura Inglis
Golden Age of Comics – Heroes & Villains, Woodstock Generation, Essence of Fairyland, Cartoon Sketch series, and others.

Scott Rorie
The Seven Revelations, Star Wars Galaxy, Lady Death, Woodstock Generation, Rantz Angels, 70 Years of Marvel, Femforce, and others.

Fred Wheaton
Garbage Pail Kids, Wacky Packages

The 55th Philly Non-Sports Card Show will take place October 22-23 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA. More Philly Show news will be forthcoming on the official sites (nonsportupdate.com/philly and reightershows.com) as the show gets closer.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Another outstanding line-up! Thumb Up

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Fantastic. We'll be there !

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to being set up as an artist. I'll be interesting to see what it's like on that side of the room (as opposed to the back corner where I usually hang out). Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WandringRebel,

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
oh goodie...time to put in my time off request!! Clap

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone, I'll be a guest at this Octobers Philly Show and I wanted to let everyone know that I am open to pre-sales of commissioned cards! They will be $25 each (that will change at show) and no limitations! Full background and as many characters as you want. I can do comic or portrait, black and white or color. All pre-commissioned cards will be avaliable Day One of show. You can contact me at cabbie1120@gmail.com for more info and go to http://cabbie1120.deviantart.com/gallery/ to view my work. Thanks to everyone in advance and I can't wait to see everybody!

Chris

Posts: 31 | Location: Hickory, NC | Registered: June 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Good news....There will be two additional artists at the Philly Show: George Wright and Jeff Zapata.

George Wright has worked on many Wacky Packages stickers for Topps and has also worked on Garbage Pail Kids. Wright is also a long-time friend of Non-Sport Update and Roxanne Toser. He designed the cover of our book, The Beat Goes On and On... and was instrumental with helping to compile accurate information for the first edition.

Jeff Zapata worked for Topps for many years and has many trading card credits to his name. He's probably most familiar to card collectors for his work on Wacky Packages and Garbage Pail Kids but has also worked on Lord of the Rings and has been the editor at Topps on many licensed card sets such as Marvel Legends, The Simpsons, Pokeman, and Yu-Gi-Oh. Look for Zapata at the ShopTopps tables.

The complete line-up of guests can be found here. Also, there are some more Philly Show related announcements today on the blog. Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post