Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    November Memorabilia Birmingham
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

November Memorabilia Birmingham
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Hey Harris, what about french members who might come to the show? Even if it's not sure yet. Wink

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
what about wolfie members who have received no email? Confused

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
You both should have mail now. Please check.

Thought you both were on the original email list.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
It's the only time harris will meet me when he is in UK so I have to stump up £15 Train fare and £10 entry just to see a friend Big Grin

my mother all ways said you cant put a price on friendship but I guess you can .

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
We will be at Memorabilia, but unlike previous years we will have a bit more of a presence. At the moment we are placed in the center of the feature section behind table groups A B and C. We will be easy to find as we have around 10 tables under our overall control, though some of those have been given over to our retail company. We also have the artists Carolyn Edwards (Sat) and Huy Turong (Sat & Sun) setting up at our tables to showcase there work and sell sketches and prints.

We will have some exclusive cards, and competitions along with sketch card tryouts for those who fancy a doodle and a whole host of other fun stuff! We are also very pleased to be showcasing a lot of Breygents new Optispex products including the larger format and card sized releases. These really must be seen to be appreciated they are very very neat and I know not a lot have made it to the UK so far. We also have a limited number of Bregent promos to hand out but nothing exclusive on this occasion.

We will be releasing our new Dracula set at the show and we hope to bring something nice for those attending who purchase a set from us or any of the dealers stocking the product. More information on later in the week!

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
See you Saturday then Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
As the only one of the 'Three Musketeers' attending this year, I have to say... Email? WHAT email?
I'll will only be there on Sunday due to a prior committment on Saturday evening! Luckily, I got a decent rate in the train between London and Birmingham; sadly, there are engineering works on the line between home and London, so I 'may' be more frazzled than usual when I eventually arrive.

As for the lack of guests - I suspect the thing at the London ExCel has grabbed most of them...

I'm sure the UK Card Talkers will be able to make the NUS Posse more than welcome!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Harris, I got the email.
Just a question : if I can't come, can I give the code to get the extra card to the friendly american citizen who will do my shopping (there will be more than £5 of shopping)? Thanks for letting me know.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
Harris, I got the email.
Just a question : if I can't come, can I give the code to get the extra card to the friendly american citizen who will do my shopping (there will be more than £5 of shopping)? Thanks for letting me know.

Yes, that will be fine. Smile Hope this doesn't keep you from coming to the show though.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
I'll will only be there on Sunday due to a prior committment on Saturday evening!
Paul
Would that by any chance be a Doctor's appointment Big Grin

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Show can't come soon enough! Big Grin Nor can the Fish and Chips and a pint of fine British ale! Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Show can't come soon enough! Big Grin Nor can the Fish and Chips and a pint of fine British ale! Smile

Better bring some thermals as well - it's going to be bloody cold!

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Thermals shall be packed this evening! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
good to see cult stuff on the front page of the show advert online offering promo`s & competitions great to see a uk card co doing well.

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vampy:
good to see cult stuff on the front page of the show advert online offering promo`s & competitions great to see a uk card co doing well.

I agree! Congrats Jason, Liza, and company.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Yes - Well done Cult-Stuff Clap Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see melinda Clarke is now attending.
will she be dressed as lady heather C.S.I ?

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vampy:
I see melinda Clarke is now attending.
will she be dressed as lady heather C.S.I ?

I hope so

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys we hope to see a lot of you there.
Dracula will be officially available for the first time at the show. Anyone buying a set from ANY of the dealers at the show will be able to collect an exclusive parallel chase set from us. These are very limited. We have already set aside enough to cover everyone who preordered from us before today as a bonus, these will be shipping from monday.

We also have a bunch of new promos for everyone, and a bunch of Breygent stuff for folks to take a look at.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy all,

After a while away from the hobby and this site I will be attending the show this weekend to chase some cards that I simply must have.

Hope you all have a great time.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post