Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
November Memorabilia Birmingham

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/2547068336

November 17, 2013, 08:42 AM
Szym
November Memorabilia Birmingham
Hey Harris, what about french members who might come to the show? Even if it's not sure yet. Wink
November 17, 2013, 10:01 AM
wolfie
what about wolfie members who have received no email? Confused

November 17, 2013, 10:36 AM
H_Toser
You both should have mail now. Please check.

Thought you both were on the original email list.

November 17, 2013, 11:27 AM
vampy
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
It's the only time harris will meet me when he is in UK so I have to stump up £15 Train fare and £10 entry just to see a friend Big Grin

my mother all ways said you cant put a price on friendship but I guess you can .
November 17, 2013, 05:44 PM
Sci-FiPlanet
We will be at Memorabilia, but unlike previous years we will have a bit more of a presence. At the moment we are placed in the center of the feature section behind table groups A B and C. We will be easy to find as we have around 10 tables under our overall control, though some of those have been given over to our retail company. We also have the artists Carolyn Edwards (Sat) and Huy Turong (Sat & Sun) setting up at our tables to showcase there work and sell sketches and prints.

We will have some exclusive cards, and competitions along with sketch card tryouts for those who fancy a doodle and a whole host of other fun stuff! We are also very pleased to be showcasing a lot of Breygents new Optispex products including the larger format and card sized releases. These really must be seen to be appreciated they are very very neat and I know not a lot have made it to the UK so far. We also have a limited number of Bregent promos to hand out but nothing exclusive on this occasion.

We will be releasing our new Dracula set at the show and we hope to bring something nice for those attending who purchase a set from us or any of the dealers stocking the product. More information on later in the week!

November 18, 2013, 03:38 AM
hammer
See you Saturday then Thumb Up
November 18, 2013, 05:11 AM
Quaint1
As the only one of the 'Three Musketeers' attending this year, I have to say... Email? WHAT email?
I'll will only be there on Sunday due to a prior committment on Saturday evening! Luckily, I got a decent rate in the train between London and Birmingham; sadly, there are engineering works on the line between home and London, so I 'may' be more frazzled than usual when I eventually arrive.

As for the lack of guests - I suspect the thing at the London ExCel has grabbed most of them...

I'm sure the UK Card Talkers will be able to make the NUS Posse more than welcome!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast
November 18, 2013, 08:14 AM
Szym
Harris, I got the email.
Just a question : if I can't come, can I give the code to get the extra card to the friendly american citizen who will do my shopping (there will be more than £5 of shopping)? Thanks for letting me know.
November 18, 2013, 08:40 AM
H_Toser
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
Harris, I got the email.
Just a question : if I can't come, can I give the code to get the extra card to the friendly american citizen who will do my shopping (there will be more than £5 of shopping)? Thanks for letting me know.

Yes, that will be fine. Smile Hope this doesn't keep you from coming to the show though.

November 18, 2013, 11:22 AM
Kevin F
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
I'll will only be there on Sunday due to a prior committment on Saturday evening!
Paul
Would that by any chance be a Doctor's appointment Big Grin
November 18, 2013, 11:27 PM
Batman
Show can't come soon enough! Big Grin Nor can the Fish and Chips and a pint of fine British ale! Smile

November 19, 2013, 06:46 AM
Graham
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Show can't come soon enough! Big Grin Nor can the Fish and Chips and a pint of fine British ale! Smile

Better bring some thermals as well - it's going to be bloody cold!
November 19, 2013, 08:50 AM
Batman
Thermals shall be packed this evening! Big Grin

November 20, 2013, 04:31 AM
vampy
good to see cult stuff on the front page of the show advert online offering promo`s & competitions great to see a uk card co doing well.
November 20, 2013, 07:55 AM
H_Toser
quote:
Originally posted by vampy:
good to see cult stuff on the front page of the show advert online offering promo`s & competitions great to see a uk card co doing well.

I agree! Congrats Jason, Liza, and company.

November 21, 2013, 02:24 AM
hammer
Yes - Well done Cult-Stuff Clap Thumb Up
November 21, 2013, 04:03 AM
vampy
I see melinda Clarke is now attending.
will she be dressed as lady heather C.S.I ?
November 21, 2013, 05:32 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by vampy:
I see melinda Clarke is now attending.
will she be dressed as lady heather C.S.I ?

I hope so
November 21, 2013, 02:29 PM
Sci-FiPlanet
Thanks guys we hope to see a lot of you there.
Dracula will be officially available for the first time at the show. Anyone buying a set from ANY of the dealers at the show will be able to collect an exclusive parallel chase set from us. These are very limited. We have already set aside enough to cover everyone who preordered from us before today as a bonus, these will be shipping from monday.

We also have a bunch of new promos for everyone, and a bunch of Breygent stuff for folks to take a look at.

November 21, 2013, 06:37 PM
william291077
Howdy all,

After a while away from the hobby and this site I will be attending the show this weekend to chase some cards that I simply must have.

Hope you all have a great time.

TTFN