Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Get Paul Bines to the Philly Show! Updated 10/2
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Get Paul Bines to the Philly Show! Updated 10/2
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
And here is the other Randy Green card up for auction.

Posts: 31 | Location: Hickory, NC | Registered: June 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK here are two more cards up for auction from Thomas Boatwright of Iron Man and Thor.

Posts: 31 | Location: Hickory, NC | Registered: June 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Those are all very nice!! I really hope we can make this happen.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In hopes of still making it possible for Paul to get to the October show. The final date for fund raising for the show is now September 30th. If we haven't reached the goal by then then it will continue for the following years Spring show. The Artist Proof I currently have up for auction from the Marvel Universe Rittenhouse sets end date will also be September 30th, no matter if the neccessary funds are reached or not. We now stand at $565 with the auction pieces but we still have some art avaliable and hopefully some more coming soon!

posted Hide Post
We have another card donated from the incredible Ingrid Hardy http://www.rabidhorse.com/ who has done this wonderful painted card from Doctor Who (from The Impossible Astronaut episode)

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Paul might even buy that one himself!!!!

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Paul did, in fact, offer to start the bidding, but someone beat him to it...
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is a Wonder Woman card by me I'm putting up for auction.

posted Hide Post
Just a reminder that there are less than 24 hours left on the two Randy Green cards. Witchblade stands at $75 and Power Girl is currently at $40. All current bids and end dates are updated on first post. All auctions end at 6:00 PM (EST) of specified date. E-Mail me at cabbie1120@gmail.com to place a bid. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Just a few hours left on the Randy Green cards. As of 3:00 PM (EST) They are at Witchblade- $75 and the Power Girl at $44. Ends at 6:00 PM (EST)!

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I like your Wonder Woman one, very good. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks very much Wolfie!

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I have access to a free plane ticket that I will use to come to the show IF Paul makes it to the show! So, Show your support and get Paul to Philly!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a fantastic card now by Beck Seashols of the Daleks and Cyber-Men, never have they looked so cute! Another terrific card for the fund!

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Awwwwwwwww cute. Very nice. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I love this card. Beck did a great job and I love the colors too.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
so how do you bid on these auctions ?????

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Contact me at cabbie1120@gmail.com

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
e mail sent cabbie

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unless I recieve something from another artist this looks to be the final card up in the Get Paul to Philly Fund. It's of Captain Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly done by myself on brown cardstock in regular and white pencil.

I thank everyone who has given there time and money. As of now (with the current auction bids counted) we have raised almost $750. It's really looking like Paul will be at this Octobers show!

Again anyone wanting to make a bid can contact me at cabbie1120@gmail.com and all bids are updated ASAP on the very first post of this thread.