Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    DragonCon Sept 4 - 7 2015
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DragonCon Sept 4 - 7 2015
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted
This one seems to grow every year, soon it will be just too much like SDCC is now.

Go enjoy it while you still can!! :-)

http://www.dragoncon.org/

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
This will be my first year at Dragoncon, I'm so excited!!

Anyone else going?

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
So is NSU going to be there? Anyone else? I have a ton of base cards that I'm looking to give away (cases worth, mainly Vampire Diaries all series, 1 case of Game of Thrones S1, and various other boxes that I've picked up randomly) for free that can't be shipped (just not worth it).

And I would love to do some trading.

Does anyone know if there is a big presence of cards there? Any new promos going to be there? I'm so excited!!

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post