Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Comic-Con 2011
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
People will be in line as they come in for the show.

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
On second thoughts i will not go to this show as it is becoming very silly.

When people will miss some of the current show in order to queue up to get into the next show then they have surely lost the plot. Shake Head

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Hearts:
People will be in line as they come in for the show.

Are you sure the Shows is on this year? The delay in selling tickets is beyond a Joke Confused

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've heard a rumour the Organisers hope to have the Booking Site up and Running by November 2012. Perhaps this is a little optimistic?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still nothing on their site yet.

If they don't get sorted by the end of the month I believe they don't deserve the support of the thousands of people waiting to book tickets.

If anyone on this site lives in San Diego, go give the organisers a kick up the backside and wake them up.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I don't think they care too much, they know it will sell out whatever they do.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Still nothing on their site yet.

If they don't get sorted by the end of the month I believe they don't deserve the support of the thousands of people waiting to book tickets.

If anyone on this site lives in San Diego, go give the organisers a kick up the backside and wake them up.

They tweeted last week that they will announce the new on sale date by the end of January. I have already purchased my plane ticket and reserved my hotel room, so hopefully they do go on sale soon.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Since u from Gallifrey, Just use the TARDIS LOL LOL LOL . Big Grin Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
I used to send a check via USPS in Feb. or March, just a few years ago. Always had Preview Night.
A lot has changed in a few short years.
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Looks like registration is opening back up on February 5

Comic-Con 2011 Attendee Registration will open at 9 AM PT on Saturday, February 5

Good luck everyone.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Looks like registration is opening back up on February 5

Comic-Con 2011 Attendee Registration will open at 9 AM PT on Saturday, February 5

Good luck everyone.

Hi Hrris, seen the post on their site, was trying to keep it "hush, hush" to prevent a run on registration. Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
They announced it on the news last night here in SD.
Ace

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I foresee another crash coming.Glad I have no intention of ever going,the organisers look like they have no clue and thats a recipe for unhappy customers.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tickets went on sale 5mins ago, guess what the site is "currently down for maintenance" Shake Head

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
LOLZ Big Grin or sad Frown ? Well, I know which one I am...

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Anyone successful??

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
Well that sucked, after 40 minutes of refreshing the page, I got the page back and I excitedly put in the quantity of tickets I needed and when I hit advance to checkout, BAM back to the site is over capacity page. Luckily I have my tickets already, but many family members are having me try to get them theirs, which is a far tougher task than it should be.

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
People are reporting that tickets are sold out. Looks like my Comic Con days might be over Shake Head

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Yes, it looks like 4 day passes are gone. I feel bad for folks without tickets, it has never been that difficult to get them. I think this could be my last year, I may very well be UK bound in 2012!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
What I have been experiencing lately is that when you try to put in quantities for adult 4 day passes, it will only let you select 0, meaning that they could very well be sold out. As for the Junior 4 day passes it still lets you try to order various quantities so they may still be live. Sadly every time I click Proceed to Checkout, it goes back to the over capacity page so I am getting nowhere.

EDIT: I just got as far as billing info and Credit Card info for purchasing the Junior 4 day passes but then upon submitting the dastardly over capacity page appeared again! Darn!

EDIT AGAIN: I got my checkout page back and at the bottom it says not enough of this ticket type to proceed so it looks like the Junior passes are probably sold out as well. I tried to submit again anyway just for kicks and you guessed it, the over capacity page again.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: robomole,

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post