Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Facebook Page/Mailing List
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Facebook Page/Mailing List
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi:

I set up a Facebook page for the Philly Show. My thinking is it will be easier to post show updates on a page solely for the show rather then on the Non-Sport Update Facebook page. That way, we can post more updates there and not make those NSU FB fans who do not live near the East Coast upset reading about all the great stuff that will be happening at the Philly Show!

Here's a link to the new Philly Show Facebook page:

Philly Non-Sports Card Show on Facebook

And in case you are interested, here's a link to the NSU Facebook page:

Non-Sport Update page on Facebook

Finally, if you want to sign up for our mailing list, you can do so here:

Join The Philly Non-Sports Card Show Mailing List

If you already receive postcards from us in the mail, there's no need to sign-up -- you're already on the list. Smile

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just re-signed up for the mailing list. I used to get the postcards, but haven't for the past few shows.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I signed into the Philly show's Facebook account, but I think I messed up on the mailing list? ( I was rushing out of the house at the time} I'll try it again.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
I signed into the Philly show's Facebook account, but I think I messed up on the mailing list? ( I was rushing out of the house at the time} I'll try it again.

I'm all set now. It went thru !
Dance

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Looks like it could be a good show

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post