Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    May 2013 NSU Card Talk Member Gathering
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May 2013 NSU Card Talk Member Gathering
 Login/Join

Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I won a P1 promo card for Space! Premium Sketch Card Set. The promo card artwork is by Gary Kezele, and it is signed by the artist. Thank you to whoever donated it.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:
I won a P1 promo card for Space! Premium Sketch Card Set. The promo card artwork is by Gary Kezele, and it is signed by the artist. Thank you to whoever donated it.

That was donated by the manufacturer themselves, Viceroy Card Company. Those are nice promos! And kind of cool in that Gary will be at the next show.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Both my wife and I won the same prize - A Mars Attacks #1 comic.... I gave one to Kevin LePore and 1 to my middle son who loves comics...

We did pretty good at the NSU and Rittenhouse drawings on the show floor as well.

From NSU:

My wife won a Bettie Page Binder with promo, variants, etc. I was glad she won that (as it transferred to me).

From Rittenhouse Archives:

Saturday - Funny story. Her ticket was drawn at Rittenhouse booth the exact moment her name was being announced by NSU as winning their drawing. What are the odds of that? I should have taken her to buy some lottery tickets!

Her prize, a Spartacus Vengeance Map Relic Card.

Sunday - My ticket was drawn at the 1pm drawing. My prize? The same thing my wife won the day before. I mentioned it to Robert Kohlbus and he said there was a prize not picked up from Saturday and offered that to me instead. I took it. A Marvel Rewards Pack I think. Cards in it like:

Marvel Comics - ALT - Power Man
Marvel Comics Group clear card GC10
Silver Surfer CH10
Luke Cage IAM19
Polaris UH10
She-Hulk & Starfox E19
Spider-Man Archives E10
Legendary Heroes Shadowcat LH10
Women of Marvel T10

Not sure what sets all of the cards are from but nice cards.

Thanks to everyone who contributed prizes, and to those manufacturers as well.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post