Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
May 2013 NSU Card Talk Member Gathering

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/2147008926

May 19, 2013, 04:08 PM
Curler
May 2013 NSU Card Talk Member Gathering
I won a P1 promo card for Space! Premium Sketch Card Set. The promo card artwork is by Gary Kezele, and it is signed by the artist. Thank you to whoever donated it.
May 19, 2013, 06:19 PM
H_Toser
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:
I won a P1 promo card for Space! Premium Sketch Card Set. The promo card artwork is by Gary Kezele, and it is signed by the artist. Thank you to whoever donated it.

That was donated by the manufacturer themselves, Viceroy Card Company. Those are nice promos! And kind of cool in that Gary will be at the next show.

May 19, 2013, 09:52 PM
miket999
Both my wife and I won the same prize - A Mars Attacks #1 comic.... I gave one to Kevin LePore and 1 to my middle son who loves comics...

We did pretty good at the NSU and Rittenhouse drawings on the show floor as well.

From NSU:

My wife won a Bettie Page Binder with promo, variants, etc. I was glad she won that (as it transferred to me).

From Rittenhouse Archives:

Saturday - Funny story. Her ticket was drawn at Rittenhouse booth the exact moment her name was being announced by NSU as winning their drawing. What are the odds of that? I should have taken her to buy some lottery tickets!

Her prize, a Spartacus Vengeance Map Relic Card.

Sunday - My ticket was drawn at the 1pm drawing. My prize? The same thing my wife won the day before. I mentioned it to Robert Kohlbus and he said there was a prize not picked up from Saturday and offered that to me instead. I took it. A Marvel Rewards Pack I think. Cards in it like:

Marvel Comics - ALT - Power Man
Marvel Comics Group clear card GC10
Silver Surfer CH10
Luke Cage IAM19
Polaris UH10
She-Hulk & Starfox E19
Spider-Man Archives E10
Legendary Heroes Shadowcat LH10
Women of Marvel T10

Not sure what sets all of the cards are from but nice cards.

Thanks to everyone who contributed prizes, and to those manufacturers as well.

Mike.