Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    San Diego Cardtalk Gatherings
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
San Diego Cardtalk Gatherings
 Login/Join
 
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
I'm good with whatever you decide.
Let me know when you do. Gordon Biersch sounds good. 21st is OK at this time.
Ace Wink
 
Posts: 2814 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
The 21st is good for me too. Just let me know time and place.
 
Posts: 428 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
We meet at Gordon Biersch on 3/21 at around noon.


See y'all there
 
Posts: 798 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'll be there! I am doing some spring cleaning now and have base sets and limited chase for the following-

Vampire Diaries Season 3
Walking Dead Season 3 Part 2 (just base sets)
Arrow Season 1 (base and some chase, no parallels)
American Horror Story
Star Trek Movies (2014 release)
Parks and Recreation
Superman: The Legend
Big Bang Theory Season 5
DC Comics New 52
Captain America Winter Soldier
and some random Guardians of the Galaxy base cards (nowhere near a set)

let me know if any of you guys are interested in taking a base set from the releases listed above or if you want me to bring my chase from these releases (Deb- you've all ready seen all the AHS that I have). I am drowning in base cards so if you guys don't take them then any base cards I don't need will either be donated to Goodwill or be headed to the dumpster.

____________________
billylomas1 on Epack

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/
 
Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Bring them all and we will distribute amongst the group and the rest...donate them! Will talk offline.......

quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
I'll be there! I am doing some spring cleaning now and have base sets and limited chase for the following-

Vampire Diaries Season 3
Walking Dead Season 3 Part 2 (just base sets)
Arrow Season 1 (base and some chase, no parallels)
American Horror Story
Star Trek Movies (2014 release)
Parks and Recreation
Superman: The Legend
Big Bang Theory Season 5
DC Comics New 52
Captain America Winter Soldier
and some random Guardians of the Galaxy base cards (nowhere near a set)

let me know if any of you guys are interested in taking a base set from the releases listed above or if you want me to bring my chase from these releases (Deb- you've all ready seen all the AHS that I have). I am drowning in base cards so if you guys don't take them then any base cards I don't need will either be donated to Goodwill or be headed to the dumpster.
 
Posts: 798 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
quote:
Captain America Winter Soldier
and some random Guardians of the Galaxy

I'd be interested in the Guardians and Winter Soldier cards.
 
Posts: 2814 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to seeing everyone at Gordon Biersch this Saturday!

quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
let me know if any of you guys are interested in taking a base set from the releases listed above or if you want me to bring my chase from these releases (Deb- you've all ready seen all the AHS that I have).


David, if you still have that 9-plate AHS set, bring it this weekend. I'll bring some stuff from my AHS SDCC auto and sketch packs. Maybe we can work a trade. Smile

____________________
Debi

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
 
Posts: 967 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Was fun hangin with the SD crew on Saturday. Thanks Debi and Jerry for the Faerie cards. The Pernas really step up the game and the artists.....Wow!!!

And thanks David for sharing your extra cards. It's always a treat meeting up with y'all to eat, talk and trade cards.

Next time is north, in May, and we need to pick a new place or stay with Broken Yolk???

We'd love anyone who lives near or visiting San Diego to join us. We don't bite.......unless Wolfie decides to join us! Big Grin
 
Posts: 798 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi SD Crew - need to pick a date & a place for the next meetup which is North. Can meet any Saturday except 5/2 & 5/23


quote:
Originally posted by NL:
Was fun hangin with the SD crew on Saturday. Thanks Debi and Jerry for the Faerie cards. The Pernas really step up the game and the artists.....Wow!!!

And thanks David for sharing your extra cards. It's always a treat meeting up with y'all to eat, talk and trade cards.

Next time is north, in May, and we need to pick a new place or stay with Broken Yolk???

We'd love anyone who lives near or visiting San Diego to join us. We don't bite.......unless Wolfie decides to join us! Big Grin
 
Posts: 798 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm free either the 9th, 30th, or 31st when it comes to weekend days in May. I can also do the 10th but it might be hard to find a place to eat for lunch because that is Mother's Day.

____________________
billylomas1 on Epack

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/
 
Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm unavailable the weekend of the 2nd and 3rd and also busy on Saturday the 16th. Otherwise, I'm open to meet when everyone else is available, although David's probably right that we might want to avoid trying to do brunch/lunch on Mother's Day. Wink

I liked the Broken Yolk last time so I'm good with going there again if everyone else agrees.

Oh, and I have Classic Fairy Tales base sets for all of the SD Crew, as well. Smile

____________________
Debi

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
 
Posts: 967 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post



Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
Next meetup is Saturday 5/23 @ Broken Yolk in Carmel Mountain Ranch.

Meet around 12 or 12:30..........

Had to rearrange stuff as out of town on 5/30


See y'all there.

NL
 
Posts: 798 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:

We don't bite.......unless Wolfie decides to join us! Big Grin



I allways join you. I may not be there in person but I am allways there in spirit. Wavey

____________________
Come, it is time for you to keep your appointment with The Wicker Man.
 
Posts: 28100 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You are most definitely with us Sir Furry Paws! I'll make sure we acknowledge that at our next meetup!! Luv You


NL

quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by NL:

We don't bite.......unless Wolfie decides to join us! Big Grin



I allways join you. I may not be there in person but I am allways there in spirit. Wavey
 
Posts: 798 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
You are most definitely with us Sir Furry Paws! I'll make sure we acknowledge that at our next meetup!! Luv You


NL



Your too kind. Have a really nice time. Wavey

____________________
Come, it is time for you to keep your appointment with The Wicker Man.
 
Posts: 28100 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Reminder that we're meeting up this Saturday on 5/23 @ Broken Yolk in Carmel Mountain Ranch.

Meet around 12 or 12:30.......

NL
 
Posts: 798 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Surf.... Surf..... Surf

____________________
Come, it is time for you to keep your appointment with The Wicker Man.
 
Posts: 28100 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
See ya tomorrow, Wolfie! Big Grin

____________________
Debi

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
 
Posts: 967 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
See ya tomorrow, Wolfie! Big Grin


Another good time together and we even had a Wolfie or 2 at our table ( Debi has the pics)! Who knew that he could get to us so quickly!

Debi bought her Perna Classic Fairy Tales sketch cards and WHOA....Wow....just amazing artwork.

Thanks Ace for the extra goodies to add to my LK collection.

Our next meetup is the Con!!! Saturday, July 11, 2015 Harbor House Seaport Village. Will be around 7:30 pm so come ready to meet talk and trade. Or sit and take it all in.

Join us for a fun night with some fellow NSUers!
 
Posts: 798 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi gang.

Meeting 3PM on Saturday 9/19/15 at Denny s 9898 Mira Mesa blvd. Thinking we can do a Con swag swap along with sharing extra cards!!

See y'all there!

NL
 
Posts: 798 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11  
 

Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    San Diego Cardtalk Gatherings

© Non-Sport Update 2013