Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    San Diego Cardtalk Gatherings
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego Cardtalk Gatherings
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
A wolfie arrives exactly when he intends to arrive, not a moment sooner or a moment later. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I would expect nothing more, nothing less of a wolfie. Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That is correct!

quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
Don't forget SD peeps we are meeting this Sunday 2/23 @TGIFS CARMEL VALLEY.

Let's meet between 11:30-12pm

NO

I shall arrive at 11:45. Big Grin

Same TGIF's as last time, in Carmel Mtn. Ranch, right?

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Wolfie is looking for a Flea Market. He needs new fleas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Are we going to meet in May/June before SDCC? I missed the last get together in February and have wasn't sure what the plan is.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nothing set up yet, I don't think. I can do the first two weekends in May, but not the third. What does everyone else's schedule look like?

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah....

We should meet in May and it will be south this time. We can do Tierrasanta Mexican Restaurant or a Fridays....

Post some dates y'all are available.

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm available the 3rd, 10th and the 31st. Not exactly sure which weekend I'll be in Burbank, so that's why I'm crossing out the 17th and the 24th. Wink

Oh, and Mexican always works for me... Wave

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I can't do the 3rd unless it is a bit later because it is free comic book day and I wanted to stop by a couple of my favorite comic stores. The 10th works best for me, though any weekend is manageable.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
May 10 works for me.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
May 10th is looking good. Anyone else? Wolfie, you gonna' make it this time?? Wink

What time does everyone want to meet? Last couple of times it's been 11-ish, which is fine for me.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
May 10th is looking good. Anyone else? Wolfie, you gonna' make it this time?? Wink

Shmoke me a kipper, i'll be there for breakfast. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
I like Sundays better but the 10th is OK w/me.
Ace Thumb Up

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the 10th. See you all then!

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
We are set to meet at Tierrasanta Mexican or ? next Saturday 5/10 around noon?

Open that box day is 5/31 but I will bring one of 2 boxes of the Downton Abbey cards so y'all can help me open up packs.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tierrasanta Mexican at noon on 5/10 sounds good to me.

Box break party! Dance

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey y'all!! Outside of Debi, who from the gang went to WonderCon? Also bring us something you collect and show it off to us!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
See you guys at noon tomorrow! Cool

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
just starting out now, hope I make it. Elephant

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
just starting out now, hope I make it. Elephant

We stayed longer than usual waiting for you but I guess a big bone caught your eye instead!!