Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    San Diego Cardtalk Gatherings
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego Cardtalk Gatherings
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Where are we meeting. Will be coming from Aunt's house near National City. Mission Valley, CLairemont???

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I can do anywhere anytime Sunday. Just let me know and I'll be there!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
Where are we meeting. Will be coming from Aunt's house near National City. Mission Valley, CLairemont???

Either is good for me, as I'm coming straight down the 15. I remember the Dennys we went to at our first meetup but otherwise am not that familiar with the restaurants in those area. Any good suggestions?

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Can we meet at the Fridays in Mission Valley or the one we met at July or August? Around 12:30?

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
TGI Fridays at 12:30pm works for me!

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
TGI Fridays in Mission Valley @ 12:30 tomorrow; I'll see you guys there! Wave

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
MISSION VALLEY at 12:30 works for me.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
See you all there. Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great meet up yesterday with y'all. Missed pendragon but January is our next date at the Fridays in Carmel Mtn Ranch. We need to confirm the day.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
Great meet up yesterday with y'all. Missed pendragon but January is our next date at the Fridays in Carmel Mtn Ranch. We need to confirm the day.

Yep, had a great time at the meetup, as always! Smile

Happy Holidays to all - we'll figure out the day once the time draws nearer. I know that I may still be out of town that first weekend in January.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:

What day is good for us to meet? I can't meet 1/12 or 1/18.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm busy 1/11. How is everyone's schedule looking for 1/25 or 1/26? 1/19 would work, too.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
I'm flexable. Just let me know when and where.
Thanks.
Ace
Thumb Up

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm good with the 25th or 26th. I'm busy the 19th.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
1/25/14 works for me. So 1/25 at Fridays Carmel Mountain Ranch around 11:30?

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:

1/25 at Friday's in Carmel Mtn. Ranch around 11:30 - check!

David, hope you got my reply email the other day. If not, ping me again. Def. still interested in all.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
quote:
Originally posted by NL:

1/25 at Friday's in Carmel Mtn. Ranch around 11:30 - check!

David, hope you got my reply email the other day. If not, ping me again. Def. still interested in all.

Jan 25th works for me as well!

Deb- got your reply. Trying to find some time to check if I have the Falling Skies cards and reply to you but I have had a crazy week! I'll try and send you a reply tomorrow!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No worries, David. I was just making sure you saw my reply. Wih all of these issues lately of emails not getting through, I didn't want to assume! Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great! This meet bring some of your favorite cards for all to gawk at and be envious. Waiting to hear from Pendragon. Anyone else is invited to come hang out with us.

Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
Great! This meet bring some of your favorite cards for all to gawk at and be envious. Waiting to hear from Pendragon.

Wait no further. I'll be there, if i can find the place. Looking forward to it.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post