Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    San Diego Cardtalk Gatherings
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego Cardtalk Gatherings
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
Great! This meet bring some of your favorite cards for all to gawk at and be envious. Waiting to hear from Pendragon. Anyone else is invited to come hang out with us.

It's right off the 15 at Carmel Mtn Rd, in that shopping center on he left - with the movie theatre, I think?

See you all then!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Oops, the reply was to pendragon. I know Nat knows where it's at. Wink

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Just to be sure do I turn left or right as I come out of London? Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
The best thing about these gatherings (for those in San Diego) is that Wolfie CAN'T get there - you are safe Big Grin

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's the Fridays off of the 15 freeway

11650 Carmel Mountain Rd, San Diego, CA 92128-4621 and opens after 11 am.

I'll bring my rottie Satchel so that Wolfie can have a play date if he can find his way there! Big Grin

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
I'll bring my rottie Satchel so that Wolfie can have a play date if he can find his way there! Big Grin

A play date with Wolfie? My Welsh Corgi Trevor wants to come, too! Big Grin

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
woof woof. Smile Wavey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
That's good for me, if I can get a ride.
Hope to see you there. Got some goodies for everyone.
Ace Wink

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like this greet and eat has gone to the dogs...... Razz

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
NL,
What is that supposed to mean?
Confused

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Hearts:
NL,
What is that supposed to mean?
Confused

Read the above posts for the inferred canine references. Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
arf K.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone who came out. Sorry I left my cards but when we meet next I'll have stuff for the group.

Can we meet later on 2/22 or on 2/23? I realized I have an event on 2/22. So sorry......

Pendragon, we got lotsa stuff 4 u

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
Thanks everyone who came out. Sorry I left my cards but when we meet next I'll have stuff for the group.

Can we meet later on 2/22 or on 2/23? I realized I have an event on 2/22. So sorry......

I'm fine with 2/23 if you don't mind going after church. I'm free either day pretty much all day.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:

Yep, 2/23 is fine with me. I can skip the Sunday ride that week for the meetup (or maybe get it in anyhow, depending on what time we're meeting that day.)

Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Hey guys, so sorry i missed the gathering. The mind was willing but the body wasn't. I was laid up with that nasty cold that's been going around. I didn't feel the need to share that with you all. I'll be at the next one. Same time and place?

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanx guys for being flexible. Let's repeat Friday's since it's cheap eats! Same place and same time.

We'll do Mexican food laters........

Get well soon Sir Pendragon. Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
The 23rd it is.
Ace
Smokin'

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Don't forget SD peeps we are meeting this Sunday 2/23 @TGIFS CARMEL VALLEY.

Let's meet between 11:30-12pm

NO

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
Don't forget SD peeps we are meeting this Sunday 2/23 @TGIFS CARMEL VALLEY.

Let's meet between 11:30-12pm

NO

I shall arrive at 11:45. Big Grin

Same TGIF's as last time, in Carmel Mtn. Ranch, right?