Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    San Diego Cardtalk Gatherings
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego Cardtalk Gatherings
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hope everyone has a great time at the meeting. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Had a good meetup yesterday.

Debi shared her AHS Asylum hits and we opened her new box from Philly (tx Tom). Thanks to various artists, dealers and Harris the crew got some show promos, some Faerymetals (tx Jules and Jacob) and from me, east coast taffy!

Shared my travel story to Allentown and think the SD should make a group trip one of these days!

Pendragon brought a few lovelies to show off. Mars Attacks and RRParks Grim Reaper Kickstarter swag and a NAR commission Batman and Mars Attacks..........too freakin gorgeous with an extraordinary level of detail and color and...!!

We also discussed some Con dinner stuff that is planned on the Saturday during SDCC and open to those attending the Con or not.

Will post the dinner event separately sometime in June.

As always we missed Wolfie but something tells me he'll make it to San Diego one of these days.

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Sounds like fun

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think that Wolfie AND Hammer (and any of our other overseas friends) should all show up at a future meetup. Now THAT would be a real blast! Surf Surf

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Would LOVE to attend, I was so close last September Frown

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey SD peeps,

Let's meet to discuss SDCC dinner and hang a little bit, maybe check out some of each other's newest cards.

NL

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
Hey SD peeps,

Let's meet to discuss SDCC dinner and hang a little bit, maybe check out some of each other's newest cards.

NL

Let's do it! I'm busy this weeekend (and probably next Saturday, too) but otherwise available throughout May. What's everyone's schedule looking like at this time?

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Where is the gathering held at?

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Heroes For Hire:
Where is the gathering held at?

Haven't confirmed yet maybe someplace north county