Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    San Diego Cardtalk Gatherings
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego Cardtalk Gatherings
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Always up for the Mexican restaurant Smile

What time shall we meet?

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
11:30 or noon?

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
11:30 or noon?

My vote is for noon. Lunch at the Mexican restaurant! Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Do I still have a vote?
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Hearts:
Do I still have a vote?
Ace

Sure

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Thanks.
Whatever you decide on is OK with me.
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So, just to confirm- noon at the Mexican place? I'll bring my AHS dupes for Deb, some promos for Ace, and some stuff that I hope Natalie likes. Let me know if there is anything specific that any of you guys are looking for and I'll try and bring that also Big Grin .

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey Riddler,

Correct - the place you met us last time.

We may have another guest, so hoping they will make it.

Nat

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:

We may have another guest, so hoping they will make it.

Nat

Just starting to paddle now. Big Grin Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
See you all at noon. Wolfie, paddle fast!! Surf

Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the late response but I'll be there also.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pendragon:

Sorry for the late response but I'll be there also.

It was great meeting you and hoped you got some good trades. Smile As usual, it was nice to hang with some fellow So Cal NSUers.

Still waiting for Wolfie...... Wink

Our next meet is 10/19 @ noon? Location TBD. Hmmm... how many frequent flier miles do yall have? Really craving some good scones..... Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think 10/19 has been called off? Can't do it 10/20 nor that next weekend. Any suggestions?

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Who called it off? Confused

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think Debi asked if we could meet on another date as there is an event at Frank & Sons 10/19?

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey all Debi suggests meeting in November and skip October.

I can't the first Saturday but can meet that Sunday or 2nd Saturday.

Let me know.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I can do the 3rd (this first Sunday in November), otherwise I am out of town every weekend in November. If another day works best for everyone else, feel free to meet up without me though.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Works for me after 12:30.......

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The first Sunday (Nov. 3rd) of next month works great for me! Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thumb Up
Ace