https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/1997014236

May 21, 2016, 09:03 AM
wolfie
San Diego Cardtalk Gatherings
Hope everyone has a great time at the meeting. Wavey

May 22, 2016, 01:38 PM
NL
Had a good meetup yesterday.

Debi shared her AHS Asylum hits and we opened her new box from Philly (tx Tom). Thanks to various artists, dealers and Harris the crew got some show promos, some Faerymetals (tx Jules and Jacob) and from me, east coast taffy!

Shared my travel story to Allentown and think the SD should make a group trip one of these days!

Pendragon brought a few lovelies to show off. Mars Attacks and RRParks Grim Reaper Kickstarter swag and a NAR commission Batman and Mars Attacks..........too freakin gorgeous with an extraordinary level of detail and color and...!!

We also discussed some Con dinner stuff that is planned on the Saturday during SDCC and open to those attending the Con or not.

Will post the dinner event separately sometime in June.

As always we missed Wolfie but something tells me he'll make it to San Diego one of these days.

May 23, 2016, 03:30 AM
hammer
Sounds like fun
May 24, 2016, 02:08 AM
dcole
I think that Wolfie AND Hammer (and any of our other overseas friends) should all show up at a future meetup. Now THAT would be a real blast! Surf Surf

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
May 26, 2016, 03:38 PM
hammer
Would LOVE to attend, I was so close last September Frown
April 28, 2017, 02:44 AM
NL
Hey SD peeps,

Let's meet to discuss SDCC dinner and hang a little bit, maybe check out some of each other's newest cards.

NL
April 28, 2017, 03:52 PM
dcole
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
Hey SD peeps,

Let's meet to discuss SDCC dinner and hang a little bit, maybe check out some of each other's newest cards.

NL

Let's do it! I'm busy this weeekend (and probably next Saturday, too) but otherwise available throughout May. What's everyone's schedule looking like at this time?

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
April 28, 2017, 08:51 PM
Heroes For Hire
Where is the gathering held at?
April 28, 2017, 10:19 PM
NL
quote:
Originally posted by Heroes For Hire:
Where is the gathering held at?

Haven't confirmed yet maybe someplace north county