Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Convention - September 17-19, 2015 - Hunt Valley, MD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Convention - September 17-19, 2015 - Hunt Valley, MD
 Login/Join

Picture of BGH
posted
Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Convention - September 17-19, 2015 - Hunt Valley, MD

http://midatlanticnostalgiaconvention.com/

Posts: 52 | Location: KY | Registered: May 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'll have a table there and I know that Chick's Collectibles will also be setup. There are usually 1 or 2 other vendors that have some non-sports as well.
Each day I'll have a few Three Stooges promos to hand out courtesy of RRParks. The promos aren't exclusive to the show, just a random selection from prior releases.
I believe Rusty Gilligan will have an exclusive card for the show as well.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Thinking about attending Roll Eyes

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Thinking about attending Roll Eyes

I think you'd enjoy it. Lots to look at besides non-sports cards and celebrities. Smile Nice selection of comic books and collectibles in addition to lots of movie posters.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
The show was a lot of fun. Batman sprung for both an autograph from Lindsay Wagner and got his Bionic Woman display box signed. Lindsay was very nice in person and we also got to see Lee Majors and Richard Anderson close-up.

There was lots to see at the show. For anyone who wants to see it, I wrote up a full report here:

Show Review: Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Convention

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Batman's badge says Press, what happens if you do?

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Nice report and the pictures are great.

One correction Harris, that is Angela Cartwright of Lost in Space and Make Room for Daddy who attended. Veronica is her sister and is best known for Alien.

I would have liked to see either one. Smile

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:

One correction Harris, that is Angela Cartwright of Lost in Space and Make Room for Daddy who attended. Veronica is her sister and is best known for Alien.

Good catch. Veronica (Carlson) was mentioned in the previous sentence so maybe that's where it came from. Not sure but anyway, thanks for pointing it out. It's updated.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:

Good catch. Veronica (Carlson) was mentioned in the previous sentence so maybe that's where it came from. Not sure but anyway, thanks for pointing it out. It's updated.

No problem, but check out the name and info on the photo caption too. Angela did Sound of Music and Lost in Space, but Veronica did Revenge and Resurrection. Veronica is still a working actress, but I think Angela gave it up awhile ago.

It gets confusing and obviously I have nothing better to do. Big Grin

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post