Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Franklin MA Collectibles Show Sunday May 15th
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Franklin MA Collectibles Show Sunday May 15th
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Next show in Franklin, MA is this Sunday, May 15th....

Unfortunately B&B will NOT be setting up in Franklin because we'll be setting up at the Philly Nonsport Card Show in Allentown. I think that's likely true for Non-sportcards (Derek) as well.

The next show in Franklin,MA is the end of August.
So if folks are looking for B&B at a local show, the next one for us is The Northeast Comic Con, on Father's Day weekend, June 18,19th at Shriner's Auditorium in Wilmington, MA.
http://www.necomiccon.net/

For anyone interested in going to the Franklin Show...there are usually a few vendors there who have bits 'n pieces of nonsports. And you can find information about show, hours, and directions in the thread about the past April 10th show.

Otoh, I know many regular attendees of the Franklin Show will be showing up in Allentown.
So, see you soon!.

Byrna

Posts: 622 | Location: Boston, MA USA | Registered: December 28, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thought you ladies were going to do double duty and split the shows. Good to see you both in Allentown this weekend as you are correct that I will be at the MSM this weekend. I will not be able to do the August show as he chose the same weekend as WW Chicago (which is another show like the non-sports show I do religiously).

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post