Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Franklin, MA show on 2/28
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Franklin, MA show on 2/28
 Login/Join

posted
This Sunday will be Harrys fourth show at their new location- Elks Lodge, 1077 Pond St., Franklin, MA. As regular Card Talkers can attest to this show for years has had (and still has) a great selection of non-sports. Also toys and comics at the show so if you collect more then cards there will be tons of material to buy. Show hours 10 to 3. I think admission is a low $3 per person.

I will be making the trek up there for a rare New England appearance. Also check out the HUGE selection of B&B cards. They will be in the main room of the show. I will be in the secondary smaller room of the show. Come check out both rooms jam packed with goodness.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
You'll see me and maybe my brother.

Ciao,
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We will be running our first table there this Sunday! If you see an Indians hat, swing by and say hi! You may recognize my kids behind the table from the Non-Sports Update article on last Falls Philly card show. Anyone from the forums who mentions this to them (and makes their day) gets 10% off, lol.

Posts: 36 | Location: Warwick, RI | Registered: April 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good to know we'll see you there Derek.

Yup, we'll be set up, loading the van right now.

Looking forward to seeing folks, it's been a real long time, and winter is 1/2 over! Looks to be a great day weather-wise too.

Posts: 622 | Location: Boston, MA USA | Registered: December 28, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just dawned on me that since this is a relatively new location for this very long running show, I'd post the directions to it:

Directions:

Rte 495, take Exit 17 (whether coming northbound or southbound)

Take Rte. 140 towards Franklin.
At the very first set of lights (comes up quickly) take a left, that's Pond Street, it's starts with an "S" curve going left.
Follow for 3 miles. The Elks Hall is on the right.

Free parking. Admission $4, $2 with postcard or show schedule slip.

You get the postcard if you're on their mailing list...it gets sent out as a reminder of the next show. So, if you attend without one, remember to sign up!!

Posts: 622 | Location: Boston, MA USA | Registered: December 28, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matesamo:
We will be running our first table there this Sunday! If you see an Indians hat, swing by and say hi! You may recognize my kids behind the table from the Non-Sports Update article on last Falls Philly card show. Anyone from the forums who mentions this to them (and makes their day) gets 10% off, lol.

It was nice meeting you and your family today, although it was very brief. I hope you had a good day selling.

Freddy {Fred}and McCheese8472 {Tom} Scribner

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
It was nice meeting you and your family today, although it was very brief. I hope you had a good day selling.

Freddy {Fred}and McCheese8472 {Tom} Scribner

It was very nice you meet you guys as well! it is always good to put faces with names and such.

We did alright for ourselves, it was mainly cleaning out the basement and stuff but the kids had a lot of fun even if we put a lot of the money back into other dealers pockets!

-Matt

Posts: 36 | Location: Warwick, RI | Registered: April 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post