Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Promoking attending Philly Show as a dealer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Promoking attending Philly Show as a dealer
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted
For the first time EVER I will be setting up as a dealer to unload thousands upon thousands of promo cards I have collected and amassed over the last 25 years that have not been touched by any other collector since I've owned them. Truly an unsearched treasure trove.
They will range from the most common to the rarest of the rare all in MINT condition!
I am also bringing many collections I purchased over the years to be sold intact or piecemeal.
These cards range from the late 1980's thru 2008 only and include promos; prototypes; samples; comic and magazine exclusive inserts; action figure inserts; product inserts; show and internet exclusives; recalled and unreleased promos; variants and many undocumented promos of every genre imaginable.
If you are a promo card collector, want to start collecting promos or are simply missing some elusive promos to complete your sets this is a show you do not want to miss.
See you there!

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Any chance you will have any Biosphere commons?

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Yes, Michael I will be bringing many Biosphere promo cards. Looking forward to seeing you again it's been years since I attended my last show.

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post