Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Fan Expo Toronto Canada August 23-26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fan Expo Toronto Canada August 23-26
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Fan Expo starts this Thursday in Torornto at the Metro Convention Centre. A list of events can be seen at;

http://www.fanexpocanada.com/

Also stop by booth # 1601 Silver Maple Collectables to pick up a foil promo card from Grimm.These cards are limited.Grimm Promo

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Tony and I will be there at table (P80A) in the pro artists section. We can't wait to see our friends again. It's always a great show. Big Grin

We will be handing out "Spellcasters" P1 promos too at our table. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Did I see someone write "promo" ? LOL

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Elaine
For those of us unable to attend the Fan Expo is your promo for spellcaster going to be available via some other means? I would definately be interested.
Thanks
Jeff

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeff:
Elaine
For those of us unable to attend the Fan Expo is your promo for spellcaster going to be available via some other means? I would definately be interested.
Thanks
Jeff

Of course. We will have details after the show.

Posts: 96 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone able to pick up the set of Grimm promos ? I am looking for them !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Fan Expo was an awesome show! We had a great time. It was good seeing collectors and our friends again. Smile

We will start the announcement soon for the Spellcasters P1 promos. Maybe in a day or two after we unpack and get settled in again. We have plenty left over for everyone who could not attend the show. All we will be asking for is postage costs. Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Elaine
Glad it was a good show thanks just let me know as I'm definately interested. Thanks
Jeff

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
Fan Expo was an awesome show! We had a great time. It was good seeing collectors and our friends again. Smile

We will start the announcement soon for the Spellcasters P1 promos. Maybe in a day or two after we unpack and get settled in again. We have plenty left over for everyone who could not attend the show. All we will be asking for is postage costs. Big Grin

Just let me know, too. I'm definitely interested in anything card related from the show.
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post