Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Promos - April 2017
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Promos - April 2017
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Here is the first of many promo cards that will be given away at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show taking place April 22 & 23 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA. This card is from Perna Studios Elementals card series and is promo number P3 with art by Craig Yeung. It will be given away with admission to the show while supplies last.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Below is another card that will be handed at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show coming up next weekend at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA. This one is from 5FINITY and is for their Nira X Cyberangel series. The art by is by Bill Maus. It will be given away with admission to the show while supplies last. The card is unnumbered.

You can see all of the promos posted thus far on the Philly Non-Sports Card Show website promo page. We'll be adding many more this week and next.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Harris,

What ever happened to the Iron Dead Legends with the Oct 2016 Philly show logo that you advertised last fall, but which was never given out ? Will that be at this show ? if not, how can we get it ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was told by someone from Iron Dead that it was only given away at that philly show. As I got 20 promos from them last Monday and that one was not among them ,I need it as well.

Posts: 50 | Location: U.K | Registered: August 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was told that all of them went to the Philly show, but they arrived too late for the admission packs, and no one ever received them. I have never seen any show up on ebay, and no one that I know of who attended the show in Oct got one. Yet, it was advertised here on Card Talk. Harris, please help us !

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Talking about the one in the second row, far right

http://phillynon-sportscardshow.com/promos-oct-16/

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
I was told that all of them went to the Philly show, but they arrived too late for the admission packs, and no one ever received them. I have never seen any show up on ebay, and no one that I know of who attended the show in Oct got one. Yet, it was advertised here on Card Talk. Harris, please help us !

Thanks Tommy. No one got them because, and as you say, they arrived after the show was over. I am not sure they will be distributed this show. We have new promo from Iron Dead Studios to be distributed for this show.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Harris, I too, have all of the Iron Dead cards, not just the promos. I echo the sentiments of Brown and Tommy, please don't let our collections be incomplete ! Smile

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Harris, I too, have all of the Iron Dead cards, not just the promos. I echo the sentiments of Brown and Tommy, please don't let our collections be incomplete ! Smile

Just playing devil's advocate. Why is your collection incomplete if no one has one? It is not as if you are missing the #5 card from a 6 card set (for example) as these are not numbered.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Because Iron Dead's website features pictures of every card and promo that he's made, thus tempting collectors with what is out there. So when we see his scans, and the empty slot in our 9 card pocket page, we feel a void within us...

I am, of course, greatly exaggerating. Smile

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Maybe you could actually show up and support the show David how about that?

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Below are two more cards that will be handed at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show coming up next weekend at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA. These are from Braiiinz Publishing and are for their Make Believe Trading Cards series. The art is by Hanie Mohd (P01) and Andres Cruz (P02). They will be given away with admission to the show while supplies last.

You can see all of the promos posted thus far on the Philly Non-Sports Card Show website promo page. We'll be adding more this week and next.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Because Iron Dead's website features pictures of every card and promo that he's made, thus tempting collectors with what is out there. So when we see his scans, and the empty slot in our 9 card pocket page, we feel a void within us...

I am, of course, greatly exaggerating. Smile

David I have 2 that I cannot find on his website a box promo and a lost cards promo.

Posts: 50 | Location: U.K | Registered: August 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Maybe you could actually show up and support the show David how about that?

Bob, I have attended many Philly shows over the course of 20 years. They even did a Philly Show card of me (# 30 ), as I know they did one of you. It's been a few years for me, but I am always trying. Family obligations come first, however.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Below are two more cards that will be handed at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show coming up next weekend at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA. These are from Braiiinz Publishing and are for their Make Believe Trading Cards series. The art is by Hanie Mohd (P01) and Andres Cruz (P02). They will be given away with admission to the show while supplies last.

You can see all of the promos posted thus far on the Philly Non-Sports Card Show website promo page. We'll be adding more this week and next.

These look so cool. Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

These look so cool. Big Grin

Yeah, I really like this art too. Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very nice !

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Below is another card that will be handed at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show next weekend at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA. This one is from RRParks CARDS and is for their The Three Stooges Theater series (Kickstarter ending during the show!). It will be given away with admission to the show while supplies last. The card is numbered PROMO 3.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here is another card that will be available at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show next weekend at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA. This one is from artist Laura Inglis and is the 6th metal preview card for her Monsters Illustrated series. Only 50 cards are being made and each will be numbered. The card will be available at dealer Derek Woywood's table for $10 or free with a purchase of $50 or more (limit 1 per person).