Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    What are you looking for at the Philly show?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you looking for at the Philly show?
 Login/Join

NSU Elf
posted
Always curious to see what people will be on the hunt for at the Philly show.

For me it is the usual. Bunch of GoT and Star Wars odds and ends to finish off some sets and the hopes that someone has Doctor Who Battles in Time cards.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO TRADE WITH. I AM MOSTLY LOOKING FOR UNUSUAL PROMOTIONAL OR FOOD INCENTIVE CARDS ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THE STUFF YOU USUALLY CAN FIND AT MOST DEALEAR'S TABLES. ALSO LOW END AUTOGRAPH CARDS AT FAIR PRICES.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
No one chiming in?
How about we change it to who is going to the show?

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
I will be attending the Card Talk meeting on Sunday morning and then heading to the show afterwards. Looking to pickup a few promos - Funds are a bit low, so not looking for anything big. Still, it should be a fun time.

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I will be there both days, I like looking for 1960’s material at the show, as well as modern cards, but the highlite of the show is the vast display of vintage pre 1980’s cards, wrappers, packs and boxes. Should be a fun weekend!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm planning to go just to go and look around.

Posts: 27 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Is anyone looking for base cards from Star Trek TOS Archives and Inscriptions? I have a ton I can bring if anyone is trying to finish that massive set.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I don't get much hunting done in Philly.

Since I travel solo since the kids grew up, I don't get out of the booth much.

Usually try to check out the sketch binders though for any Crystal sketches.

Stop by my tables for a free P65 promo featuring George Webber art.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for the following Gold Parallel cards from ST Discovery Season 3: 75, 69, 62.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I really want to get the chase sets from Bates Motel Season 1, plus looking for Cryptozoic Sleepy Hollow Lenticular & Acetate cards and Quotable set. Still hopeful of finding a couple of inkworks promo's I'm short of (the impossible to find ones LOL). Of course they need to be a reasonable prices Smile.

I need to get my complete list together

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I am going to look for some Arrow, Penny Dreadful, True Blood and Star Trek releases from the past two to three years.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for someone to will actually bring stuff to trade with. Does anyone collect cards other than pack pulled signatures and autographs????? I am looking for unusual giveaway stuff as well as foreign stuff. I do like pack pulled signatures as well but there has to be someone in the hobby who is looking for things you can't find every dealer with. I will be bringing some binders with me. PM me if you plan on going. I have common cards as well as promos from many sets from the 1970'-today.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post