Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Member Gathering Live Feed
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Member Gathering Live Feed
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I just threw the laptop at the wall, not sure that was a good idea.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
That was a LOT of prizes!
Thanks to Wolfie for reminding me of this
I missed most of the meeting, is it possible to watch a recording??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Oh Wolfie that's terrible, do you think it was your connection maybe?

And yeah, are you going to post a recording of it? I missed the start and most of what Cryptozoic said Frown

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Looks like they did record it Bouncey
Here's the LINK

Hey Wolfie, this might work better for you, not having to stream it might be the solution.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Juelle Lou,

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Wolfie

I am sorry you had trouble with this. Do you think you might be able to watch the archived ("taped") show?

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I'm so excited to hear they are doing a set of the Guild! Clap Bouncey Dance
I LOVE that show Big Grin

Do we get to see what you were passing around?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Wolfie, the recorded version is much better to watch.
No dropping out, no sound problems Thumb Up
Watch it HERE!

posted Hide Post
Thanks Harris for an interesting meeting (via ustream), hope this becomes a regular feature for those that cannot attend in person.

Dave

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steshell
posted Hide Post
So you're not going to do it all again just for Wolfie?

Steve

ps Hammer, we've been relegated Mad

Posts: 234 | Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steshell:
So you're not going to do it all again just for Wolfie?

There is the recorded version there to watch, I watched it after the live feed so I could see and hear what Cryptozoic were saying.
Much smoother, as there were no sound problems.

Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Just finished the recording... only about 12 hours behind. Looks like it was a lot of fun. Good announcements by Cryptozoic, great artist panel and tons of prizes.
Can't wait til October for the next one!

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hurray, computor problems sorted out. Clap

Just watched the recording of the meeting. Great to be able to watch what was going on, well done to Harris for making this available. Clap

Not to say that i was lost in the prizegiving part of the show but when Harris said " Is there anyone who does not have a prize yet " i put my hand up. Big Grin

Those Bettie Page packs looked great, when Alan kept walking toward the screen with one in his hand i wanted him to just reach through the screen and hand it to me. Smile

Great stuff, thanks again for doing it, hope everyone had a great time. Wavey

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Those Bettie Page packs looked great, when Alan kept walking toward the screen with one in his hand i wanted him to just reach through the screen and hand it to me.

If I coulda, I woulda. Wave

~Alan

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thanks Alan. Wavey

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed watching that. Thanks for recording and up loading it.

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post