Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    San Diego Comic Con 2011
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego Comic Con 2011
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted
I'm going this year! Big Grin Dance Elephant Bouncey Clap Metal

Is there already a thread going with a list of attendees? If there is, I can't find it!

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Batman will be there! Wavey

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have fun! Like the bird flying south for the winter, I will be avoiding the mobs and taking my vacation that week! Enjoy my great city and take advantage of the great things to offer- it really is America's Finest City!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
I'll be there.
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Will be there Table J8 =) see you there

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
We will be there! My usual posse of 3! lol

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MrBlueofnyc:

That would be table J8 in the Artist Alley, right? Smile

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
quote:

Nope, Artist alley is at on the other end of the floor, the dealer tables A-J start at Isle 100-1200

Artist Ally is more over by the Isle 5000-6000 or so i believe

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Does that mean there are 5000-6000 isles in this show? Eek

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NIK:
Does that mean there are 5000-6000 isles in this show? Eek

Just looked at the map there is 50 isles 100-5000 Artist Alley starts where Isle 5100 and 5200 would normally be.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
quote:

Nope, Artist alley is at on the other end of the floor, the dealer tables A-J start at Isle 100-1200

Oh, okay, glad you clarified that!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Wish I was there Shake Head

One day when I'm rich and don't live on the otherside of the planet Roll Eyes

Wish I could my hands on all those awesome free cards too Razz

Hope everyone has an awesome time! Bouncey

Look forward to hearing 'reviews', news and all about peoples SDCC '11 times. Big Grin

-TC00.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If you plan on going to comic con I am looking for a good trading connection that will pick up extra promo stuff for me. I not only collect trading cards but promo post cards featuring TV shows or popular films. I am also interested in those door key cards advertising TV shows that some hotels are providing. I have lots of stuff for trade.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Holy cow those maps look intimitating and awesome. I keep thinking I might want to take my kids someday before they get to old but I don't know, they and I, might just shut down with that much to see. Eek

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
Holy cow those maps look intimitating and awesome. I keep thinking I might want to take my kids someday before they get to old but I don't know, they and I, might just shut down with that much to see. Eek

You can tell is walking around for the first time, they all have this awe struck dazed look on their face. Just so much to take it.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Any other attendees, vendors, artists or exhibitors?

posted Hide Post
I'm going.

Posts: 53 | Location: Hacienda Heights, CA | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TBear
posted Hide Post
I will be therealso. Wave

Posts: 159 | Location: Maryland/USA/Earth | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TBear:

Wow, tbear, weren't you just in Philly a couple of weeks ago ?

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TBear
posted Hide Post
I try to keep up with Harris and Batman but it is hard since my Bearmobile is much slower than the Batmobile! Roll Eyes

]Originally posted by Freddy:
quote:
Originally posted by TBear:

Wow, tbear, weren't you just in Philly a couple of weeks ago ?[/QUOTE]

Posts: 159 | Location: Maryland/USA/Earth | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post