Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Promos - October 2011
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Promos - October 2011
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
As Tom has posted above and on other threads, we have a bunch of Breygent Marketing promos to add to the mix.

Above is a Dexter The Fourth Season Trading Cards. The card is numbered PROMO 1. It will be given away at the Breygent Marketing table.

The cards will be at this weekend's Philly Non-Sports Card Show (October 22-23). Hope to see many of you there.

Also, for a mostly complete line-up of promo, see our page here. There will be some additional promos beyond what is show there.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
As Tom has posted above and on other threads, we have a bunch of Breygent Marketing promos to add to the mix.

Above are Red Sonja promos. The cards will be given away from the Breygent Marketing table as well as in the promo pack and from the Non-Sport Update tables. Please see our Philly Promo Page for a breakdown of where to get them, or see Bill DeFranzo at the show for a list.

The cards will be at this weekend's Philly Non-Sports Card Show (October 22-23). Hope to see many of you there.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Above are Vampirella All New Series promos. The cards will be given away from the Breygent Marketing table as well as in the promo pack and from the Non-Sport Update tables. Please see our Philly Promo Page for a breakdown of where to get them, or see Bill DeFranzo at the show for a list.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
And another one......

Just in time for the Philly Non-Sports Card Show this weekend (October 22-23), Rittenhouse Archives will be handing out another promo card in addition to those mentioned already in this thread.

Above is a True Blood numbered P2. Pick up yours at the Rittenhouse Archives tables.

As I said earlier, for a mostly complete line-up of promos, see our page here. There will be some additional promos beyond what is show there.

Hope to see lots of folks at the show.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Somebody help me Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Same as Hammer:

Please, heeelp !

Seriously, if someone is willing to take another entrance and get the promos for me. I will be very grateful.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
I just finished up finding all the cards from the last show. Now starts another hunt! Big Grin

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I'm confused. ALL those Breygent cards are being handed out at the show?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
Yes, all the Breygent cards were given to attendees. The sources were through the general admission packet, the Breygent booth, and the NSU table.

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Barbara C:
Yes, all the Breygent cards were given to attendees. The sources were through the general admission packet, the Breygent booth, and the NSU table.

Oh, I thought the NSU promo would have been with the magazine. Okay, this makes more sense. Also will be tougher for me to get, and keep up with my Vampirella collection.

Well, if a couple of friends can't help me out, I think I'll give up on the second series of Vampi.

First series was fun and challenging, but almost too much for me.

Thanks for the info Barbara.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
all the promo's were handed out in one pack by Tom and Company - one per person and only on the first day
hard to get a second when he knows you Smile

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcbrewer:
all the promo's were handed out in one pack by Tom and Company - one per person and only on the first day

I can understand that.

One ebayer has one card as a dutch auction of two for $15 each. Highway robery, imo.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
So far, from several auctions, I only see 4 of the Red Sonja cards. Maybe it was pulled by the sellers perhaps to get autographed at the show.

Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
probably sold already through the buy it now

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
there was 4 Bench warmer promo's not shown on the website
- 1 given out randomly in each purchase package
and the dealers were given a 5th signed card

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcbrewer:

So you didn't get a pack for the bloke that carried you a Dr Who box all the way from the UK then? Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
A lot of people asked for and received promo packs for people that could not make it

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much for giving those out Tom. I don't know if anyone got me one, hope so. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I was so busy talking I missed some promos, but I am cool. It was great seeing everyone! It was worth the trip to met up again. Maybe it won't be 8 years until I make it to a Philly show again.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
going through the list that was given out at the Card Talk

I noticed that I do not have the
Red Sonja NSU promo card
- can any one confirm that this was given out ??

I also want to mention that the Grim Fairy Tales 200 limited is not Foil - but NSU stamped
(does not show up in a scan so can't show you)

Paul of CECE was also giving out goody bags that contained old promo cards and other neat things

Here is the 4 Bench Warmer Cards
a 5th card was given to dealers and it was signed by the model
- not sure if it was #'d 5

also missing from the list was the Get Paul to Philly Promo printed out by SideKick

it is shown here with other "items" I picked up at the show

here are the promo cards I picked up at the Sidekick table
- some where previously given out

and there was a large pile of these Parallel mini chase "rock/paper/scissor" game cards from The Art of Hustle 2 (I believe)

I myself created a special blank sketch card for this show

which I got the 5 artists to draw me Dagger from Marvel Cloak & Dagger
(apologies to the Wacky artists, will include them next time)

sketches can be seen on my website
link to PSC section of collectablechris.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hcbrewer,