Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    London Film and Comic Con July 5th-7th
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

London Film and Comic Con July 5th-7th
 Login/Join

Picture of cardcollectors uk
posted
http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/
Loads of great guests, and the UK's most handsome trading card dealers too Smile Big Grin

Posts: 128 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
Planning to go on the Saturday Smile

Posts: 751 | Location: UK | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Planning on being there Saturday too - not sure about any "handsome" card dealers though!!!

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I'll be there on Saturday, too.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
At the Next Memorabilia Show in November it will be the Third Actor from the Left as the Main Attraction.

An impressive list of Sci-Fi actors and Movie Stars.

I'm working so won't be able to make it.

Hope you guys enjoy the show.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:

At the Next Memorabilia Show in November it will be the Third Actor from the Left as the Main Attraction.

Yeah but Memorabilia has one thing that London does not have.

ME! Big Grin Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:

Yeah but Memorabilia has one thing that London does not have.

ME! Big Grin Wavey

That's what makes the London show SO good Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Hope to meet up and say hello to a few of you on Saturday

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Got my tickets for Friday and Saturday Clap
Saturday is Early-Bird, so anyone who wants virtual auto tickets, let me know here please.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hope you all have a good time. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
You have my order Smile

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Some good guests but light on card dealers

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
Too busy for me - "in and out"

I was only after William B. Davis' auto. Had standard entry at 11am and went straight to him, there was no queue Smile

Spent most of the time getting a bunch of comics signed:- Si Spurrier, David Hine, Jamie Delano, Adi Granov, Andy Lanning, Eduardo Risso and Laurence Campbell. Again no real queues for these guys. Seems everybody was after the celeb's autos.

Posts: 751 | Location: UK | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post